My wife and I stayed at the Crescent for NYE 2012
We had a lovely overnight at the Hotel Crescent on NYE. We had a last minute plan change on NYE, and found ourselves scrambling for a new plan the day before.
The Hotel Crescent had a NYE package that included a party at their social club. It was a great time, live music, bar was included in the package, we had a blast.
The room was very comfortable, linens were out of this world, the room was quiet, the bathroom large, with very nice toiletries, etc. Everything you'd expect for the price. The service was fantastic, from the front desk, to the bellman, to the concierge, everyone was perfect, and anticipated our needs and made suggestions proactively. They were great.
No lowlights, it was a excellent stay, and we'll be looking for a reason to go back. Plus Nobu, one of our most favorite restaurants, is on site, so that's a bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely ours to share with you. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our tranquil world opens up to a universe filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. This is country club living with the city at hand. This is Hotel Crescent Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Crescent Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas