We choose Rosewood for our first visit to Dallas and it proved to be a good choice! I was travelling with my husband and our 2 kids (ages 3 and 5). The staff was really nice. My husband enjoyed one day at the spa, which is very chaming and gym well equiped. Due to the cold weather it was great that we could have dinner at a very nice restaurant (Nobu) without having to leave the hotel, and our server there was really kind as to accomodatte our requests and prepare something out of the menu for the kids. We also enjoyed dinner at the Palomino, one of the restaurants on the court just outside the hotel - food was delicious and staff really nice with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely ours to share with you. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our tranquil world opens up to a universe filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. This is country club living with the city at hand. This is Hotel Crescent Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Crescent Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas