My wife and I try to schedule a trip to The Crescent at least once a year. It is a great 'staycation' destination! We always take advantage of The Spa - the massages are are the best. The hotel is close to many of the best downtown locations for dining & entertainment - many within walking distance. We visited the new Klyde Warren Park and Perot Museum of Nature & Science, which are mere blocks away. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely ours to share with you. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our tranquil world opens up to a universe filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. This is country club living with the city at hand. This is Hotel Crescent Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Crescent Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas