I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was very nice - there was a juliette balcony that opened onto the courtyard, which had a nice waterfall. There is a high-end department store at the property. The concierge, Ashley, was fantastic and always went above and beyond for us. She was really impressive. The male concierge (in his 40s), not so good - I thought he was lazy and provided the least amount of effort in his service, which is unacceptable for a hotel of this caliber. The car service was also nice, though the car was not always available and we had to get a taxi back on two occassions. The hotel is in a very nice and safe area. There is a trolley that takes you uptown to the West End Village, which is a cute shopping area. There are many restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely ours to share with you. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our tranquil world opens up to a universe filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. This is country club living with the city at hand. This is Hotel Crescent Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Crescent Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas