Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), TX
$99
Great 4.5/5
$169
  • Pool
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$149
$155
$150
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitgated parkinglove fieldfront deskroom was cleanpresidential suiteroom keythe shuttle driverfree breakfasthot breakfastnice breakfastnice poolchecking outairportlobbybalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel and I think I will keep going back time & time again! I love that the parking lot is gated, the hotel staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean, the prices are reasonable and it is in a great location! Ihop and the convenience store are right down the street. The pool/lounge area is very nice and relaxing. I love this hotel!!

Room Tip: I stayed in the two room suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexa S
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Very great hotel!!! Nice and clean !! Great location !!! Close to many restaurants close to major highways !! Nice and quiet!! Nice pool , breakfast was good !! I loved the parking lot was gated and you needed your key to open gate

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very clean. Each room has either a balcony or a patio. The free breakfast was very good. I thought the lending library program was very neat. The location was nice, because it was not in the middle of downtown traffic. It is close to the Bachman Station, so we park and drove there. From Bachman station, we took the light rail to downtown. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely modern décor.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank retro_librarian
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Party of 6,Suites (Awesome amount of space)!Kids,fold up couch bed with their room in between 2 other bedrooms. King Size in Master w/ bathroom and our own door to leave room without bothering anybody. 3rd bedroom had 2 queen size bed and a lot of space with its own 2nd bathroom and entrance door as well. free breakfast with alot of selection to offer and the staff was very friendly. Entrance and exit gated(feel very secure)

Room Tip: alot of restaurant around the area
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I cannot say enough about this Hotel! I rarely rave about a hotel but I will rave about this hotel. From our check-in experience to our check-out experience everything was the best you will find. The Hotel is easy access from various Highways and has gated parking, which we really liked. The lobby is updated and very clean and nice looking, the staff was on the ball and got us checked in quickly. The rooms were wonderful - we stayed in a two bedroom suite - which was very nice. The room was clean, all the amenities were present and we had a wonderful view overlooking the well maintained court yard and pool, which was very well kept. The grounds and parking lots were immaculate. Everyone on the staff was very polite and friendly. The char at the desk in the room had a problem with the back and was replaced within a very short time with a brand new chair after I brought it to the front desk's attention. The breakfast area was fantastic and had a great variety of food choices and was very well stocked and cleaned every morning. Every request made of staff was responded to within an extremely short amount of time. The beds were extremely comfortable and the shower was one of the best I've had at a hotel. I loved the fact that each room has a balcony if you are overlooking the courtyard and pool.
Like I said at the start, I rarely rave about a hotel, but this hotel and staff earned the right to be raved about!
Fantastic Job by everyone at the Hotel!.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the courtyard and pool are very nice with great scenery - you can sit on the balcony in the morning or evening and enjoy a great cup of coffee or tea!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family