“Great Hotel for a Great Price! ^^”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center)
Ranked #120 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We spend few days there and we had a great experience. We're definitely coming back to this place. Great prices! Pet friendly! The staff was very professional, always available and had great attitude at all time. They also had a great breakfast!! The rooms were clean, organized and pretty. The lobby look modern and fresh. They should work on the outside look, but overall it was a great experience. Special thanks to Mr. Am****t!!

Room Tip: Call hotel directly
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
kori_nooner, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Ms. Torres:

Thank you for such a wonderful review and really enjoyed having you here. We surely look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was on vacation, however I did conduct some business. The property was unbelievably beautiful the staff were very friendly. I enjoyed my room so much I didn't leave my room until it was time for breakfast. The atmosphere is so relaxing for a overworked person like me.

The shuttle driver Mark was very friendly and informative, and Francesca was very sweet and answered any question I had. Thank you to the entire staff that attended to my needs...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear butterscotch2606:

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. We surely look forward to your next visit with a promise to providing you with excellent service and comforting rooms.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We decided to spend a couple of days here away from the kids. Looked at the pictures and the price and decided to choose this hotel. We never stayed at a Country inn before, but we were totally surprised with this modern hotel. It felt like we were at a resort. Sat around the fire pit and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The breakfast next day was unbelievable extensive.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Bcarr:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We surely look forward to your next visit with a promise to providing you with excellent service and comforting rooms

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I booked in February. They told me call for the shuttle from Dallas Fort Worth airport. I checked again the day before my arrival, their I have medical issues. Upon arrival I was told the shuttle service was discontinued 6 months ago. Due to medical issues, I had requested a room on the first floor, as close to the exits as possible. Upon arrival I was given a room on the second floor, as far from the exits as possible. I was informed by Mr Patel the manager, that I could always go find another hotel if I wanted. My room is also the only one without a balcony, what was another item I had made sure I had. I have a metal railing and wasp nests in each corner outside my room. No screen. when I called cooperate to complain, I was rewarded with a visit from 2 police officers who were called by Mr Patel in regards to me being a witness to( a non existend) disturbance report. I also found out that Mr Patel signed for 2 of my packages at 1:38 pm the day of my arrival, yet at 2:45 he informed me. nothing had arrived for me ( all expensive organic products worth over $ 200 ) Those packages somehow showed up at 6:30 Pm when I had another officer here to report the deft of my items. The smoke detector is above your head and strobes a flashing light all night long. What without a sleeping mask, would have set off a migraine headache. No restaurant sheets, no shuttle, no free breakfast, and I was informed no free internet. I'm using my personal hot spot. Corporate states that once police is involved, you have to deal your disputes out with the manager of the hotel. How convenient. Also my heater gives off this horrible burned smell, so my room is 64 degrees and I'm freezing. I'm afraid I will be locked out of my room, and be stranded in Dallas Tx. I have been calling for help sins yesterday to no avail. All corporate says is " Go book another hotel somewhere else" yet make sure you pay for the horrendous stay you received with us. . Well wish me good luck. I am here for another 5 nights, unless I like to pay an additional $ 700 plus to get another place. What I still can do if I get locked out.
Ooh yeah, and front desk does not answer my questions after picking up the phone. They just breath into it.
Dallas police record numbers are 64161 B and 64328 B in case you care to go check.
I'm hoping this reply with get someone to actually help me

Room Tip: Make sure you don't have room 246 It has no balcony, yet it does has wasps at least as off today
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank Anna v
CarlsonRezidor, Corporate Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will be sharing your comments and suggestions with our hotel team and appreciate you bring it the attention of our Corporate Customer Care.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My family and I stayed there over memorial day weekend last year, and had a really great time! I had a 1 year old at the time she is extreme ly busy and the space in their suites was so nice to have for her to move around. We enjoyed the daily breakfast, daily fresh towels without having to ask,The staff was very accommodating and friendly, on the last day that you gave my daughter a stuffed animal I thought that was
very Sweet. Great price for the value maybe when we visit this year we can enjoy the courtyard/pool area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear jrock82:

Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We booked this hotel for an overnight layover in Dallas on our way to Mexico. Our main criteria were: 1) Free Airport Shuttle from DFW and 2) Free breakfast. When we arrived in Dallas, I called for the shuttle and was told they no longer serve DFW. I was traveling with a disabled adult and did not take the time to cancel the reservation as the description indicated it was "centrally located...withing minutes of DFW." For what we paid in round-trip cab fares, we could have stayed another night at the hotel. The Guest Services Directory in the room still says they offer a complimentary shuttle to DFW.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nicole80906
kori_nooner, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Ms. Nicole:

We sincerely apologize for any misleading information that you may have received regarding our shuttle service to the DFW airport. Unfortunately, as the sign stated in the lobby, we are updating our printed media with a new logo and updated information, however, we have removed the shuttle information to DFW from all our electronic media.

Sincere regards!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Traveled to Dallas with my husband for the Presidents Day weekend. We've had very nice experiences in the past with this hotel chain, and had stayed the previous weekend in San Antonio at the Country Inn and Suites. It was one of the nicest and cleanest hotels that we have stayed at in a long time. The staff in San Antonio was friendly and the room was exceptional. This was not the case in Dallas the Country Inn and Suites on Stemmons Trail. There was a lot of deferred maintenance that needed to be done in the building, the staff, with the exception of one employee at the front desk on Sunday morning, was not interested in helping us with the issues we had with our room, #112. When we first entered the room, it smelled, there was 'toothpaste spit' in one of the sinks along with several hairs. There was also hair in the bathtub, and the floor had not been wiped up since the Clinton administration. Obviously the room had not been cleaned adequately. When we complained to the one helpful front desk employee, he did what he could to solve the problems. He said he would ask that the room be cleaned again. The housekeeping staff did not get the memo or did not care. Wore shoes the entire stay and put a towel in the bottom of the tub when we showered. Disgraceful job of cleaning, terrible housekeeping..stay somewhere else.....like San Antonio!

Room Tip: Do not take a room by an entrance door or the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
kori_nooner, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Silva980:

I sincerely apologize on behalf of our housekeeping team and while we take deep pride in ensuring cleanliness of our room and the rest of the facility, we may have somehow missed in your case. But I will ensure that we fine tune our operations so that issue like this does not occur again.

Sincere regards!!