“total dump”

Ranked #166 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Columbus, Ohio
“total dump”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I know you get what you pay for but this place has gone down hill! I have stayed here a few times in the past 5 years. Its a good location and cheap. My room 210 was dirty. carpet was not clean and a DR Pepper can under the airconditioner. The place was full of bugs! Like crickets! When I opend the door there were 3 on the floor. In the middle of the night one jump into my bed! Breakfast stops at 9am!!! I will never stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank flyboy35
hotelandtravel, Manager at Super 8 Dallas Love Field Market Center, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write about us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed there last week for two nights with my sister. I picked this place coz it was nearby downtown and was affordable. The check in time was 1 but they let us check in early without any extra fee. Front desk was very helpful and rooms were very clean. We were new to Dallas and they help us with directions and gave information about places to visit. I did not know how to operate the shower and called for help. The maintenance guy was there in couple of minutes. The manager was very polite and helpful too. Breakfast was good :) Overall I liked staying there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write about us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your stay and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 214 631 6633.
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Booked this room last minute, thinking it was another Super 8 that I had stayed at before. Just needed a room for a few hours before an early morning flight. Arrived at Midnight to find this was NOT the Super 8 I had stayed at before on several occasions.

This was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. Bed was uncomfortable and old. Bathroom was filthy. There was hair in the tub still from the last visitor. I simply fell into the bed to sleep for about 4 hours before my flight. In the morning I discovered that the toilet was clogged.

$50 for a room is usually a good deal. Not for this. I have stayed at other Super 8's, including the other one near the DFW airport, which was very new and clean and not much more than $60 from what I recall.

If not for the price and the friendly front desk, this would have been a Terrible rating.

Room Tip: Check other Super 8 in the area
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2011

This hotel is two doors down from an adult video store.......DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Livingintherock
Burkburnett, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2009

We stayed one night to catch an early morning flight out of Love Field. The location could not have been better; extremely easy access to the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very small and in extreme need of a makeover, especially the bathroom. But, it was clean. The linens on the bed were very worn, but again, they were CLEAN. I've read some really bad reviews. I'm not sure what people expect. With our AARP discount, the base cost of the room was $41.00! It even included a very nice continental breakfast!! If you are reasonably intelligent and stay at very many hotels, you KNOW how cheap that is. Would we stay there for a week? Probably not. Would we stay again for one night to catch an early morning flight? Yes.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cj1110
Rochester,MN
Reviewed January 28, 2009

My family came back from a funeral for a loved one who passed from cancer near Jasper,TX. In Dallas we blocked 7 rooms for us all to stay the night before our flight out of Dallas. Out of the 7 rooms 5 had cockroaches. We were moved to what was called a "cleaner side of the motel where they don't put up truckers." Out of these 5 rooms 3 more had cockroaches, 2 of which were worse than the last original room. I,personally, took a live cockroach in a styrofoam cup to the front desk and demanded that they spray. I have written to the Super 8 corperate office and filled them in on their problem. This was the saddest trip my family has EVER made. Not only for a death in the family, but for the god for saken grossest motel we have EVER experienced in our lives!!!

• Disliked — The cockroaches
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank rochmnfuncple