SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E
Ranked #87 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
“Family vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. The rooms were great except for the beds. A little small for two people sleeping on them. One is bound to roll off of it. It was nice to have that extra room with a door. The price was very reasonable. It was a bummer that the pool was outdoors and closed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Heather E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E, responded to this review, January 19, 2015
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E through TripAdvisor.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Dallas.

hetheridge@chasehospitality.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Amarillo TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

My sister and I stayed one night here before a convention in Dallas. We wished we had stayed there the entire time! The room is spacious with a separate living room, 2 tvs, and plenty of space. Free parking, free wifi and the breakfast was good. I didn't give it a 5 because somehow there were little sugar ants on our nightstand. only about 10 which we killed and didn't see any more, and the breakfast lady took a long time (at least 10 minutes) before she cleaned up the scrambled eggs on the floor, which she even stepped in. gross. But we really enjoyed the room. Location is a bit off the beaten path for the direction we came, but eventually it was not a problem finding it.

Room Tip: There is a huge, and I mean huge, liquor store right next door in case you're in the mood to sho...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Want to say this was an awesome hotel.Not hard to get to at all and very quiet area.Staff was friendly and the room was big enough for the 5 of us,with double beds and a seperate area with a couch and 2 32" tv`s in the room.Would stay again for sure and only spent about 130.Not bad at all.Awesome deal with anyone needing extra room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Close to Love Field with a shuttle. Driver was very nice. Hotel is clean and looks newly refurbished. Room is a good size and comfortable. Towels are small and very thin. The hotel provides breakfast which is very good. Also on some nights they also have a light dinner. Good exercise room.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,

With a Spirit to Serve, we take great pride in providing excellent Custoemr Service and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Temple, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Clean, bright, and cheerful. Very big rooms. Great coffee and great breakfast muffins. Agree that surroundings are a bit iffy/industrial but we walked to Bachman lake near Love field with no problem ( ok, it was 35 w a 20 mph north wind)

Shuttle to Love field worked smoothly. Location easy to get to. Couple of restaurants and Starbucks very nearby

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Skibbereen, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a good hotel close to Dallas Love Field. The surrounding area is pretty tough. I wouldn't spend too much time outside at night. The hotel staff is very friendly and competent. The hotel is a Springhill renovation so it does not have all the amenities of a new Springhill. Still it is sufficient for an airport stay. I would stay here again if traveling out of Love Field.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I picked this property since I was getting dropped off late one evening and needed to get to Love Field in the morning for a flight (and this property has a shuttle service). I'm not familiar with area, but suffice it to say, it's pretty rough. After I got past that fact and walked through the door, I was pleasantly surprised.

The staff were great - something I almost expect now from a Marriott property. And the room was outstanding. It had two rooms; I was close to the elevator which I wasn't thrilled about thinking it would be loud. But not at all, I didn't hear a thing in the bedroom (which is behind a sitting room area). The furnishings were a nice combination of comfort and functionality. They have an evening reception - with light food - and a very good hot breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business