“Good Hotel, Good Value.”

Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Ranked #35 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed December 17, 2010

The hotel is unique and has a great location in downtown. I was happy with the room and loved that they had a stand alone shower in the bathroom. I will note that the fire alarm began to malfunction in my room about the time i tried to get to sleep...but upon calling the front desk, a maintenance man responded and corrected the problem quickly. Things happen and in this case they dealt with it swiftly. I can't comment on the parking...due to my booking rate, I received complimentary valet service, so I was pleased with that. I can say that the front door man was not helpful or pleasant. He just gave off the attitude that he was there because he had to be and nothing more. Not sure if he was part of the valet service or part of the hotel, but either way, a more pleasant first impression would have been great. Overall this was a great hotel and excellent value. I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 10, 2010

All in this hotel comments are CORRECT. I just find that the fees of parking too high to pay. Years ago it was PAY WHEN YOU LEAVE ... and we parked our vehicle, shuttled around,
and then dove our car only when we were going back to Austin, TX. I find the rate now above
what I am willing to pay just to let my auto sit in their parking garage. For basically the same $ you can go Holiday Inn Express and get great room + free parking + free shuttle + free BREAKFAST. I guess I am too old to appreciate the things that are noted in this hotel. We use to love it - BUT NOW WILL NOT STAY THERE - Parking + no complimentary meal for breakfast + their rest. although "fancy" too high dollar for my pocket. The lobby folks - etc. all great. Convient to lots of places. Bus and tram within walking distance, So if ya do not need parking this place probably is justified.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2010

Thank you for taking time to respond. Unfortunately, we do not own the parking garage and have no influence over the rates they charge. It is frustrating to potentialy loose a customer over something we do not control, but I understand and respect that it is their decision.

Reviewed December 7, 2010

The room felt more like an apartment than a hotel, which I thought was nice. hardwood floors throughout. The location is a little shady, however you can walk to the Dart to take you anywhere. The staff were all nice.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

we stayed at the Indigo for 4 nights for the World Series. It was very well located, next to quite a few restaurants, opposite a few parkings, and within 20mn walk of the Sixth Floor Museum or Downtown. They also offer a free shuttle.
The rooms are cosy, but of a good size, and although small the bathroom has everything you could need, and a lot of storage.
Reception staff was lovely and very informative, and they have a restaurant that serves breakfast.
We found the entire staff to be very helpful, and very welcoming.
A lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2010

Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if we can ever assist in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

I am a die hard Redskin Fan (born and raised in D.C.) so when it comes to Dallas it is hard for me to find anything to like, however; When I arrived at the Hotel Indigo I found out that this hotel was the first Hilton Hotel in America. (Now remodeled and part of the Holiday Inn Corp.) I was able to obtain Priority Club points. The architecture in the lobby was art deco/southwestern style. It was very quaint and cozy. The service at the front desk was quick and efficient. There was never a long wait for the elevators. Try to request room 913. It is across from the elevator, but you never hear it. Room 913 has a nice sitting area with a couple of couches and the bedroom sits off in the back. The hotel has a feeling of home. The only itemed that I missed was an HDTV or Flat Screen television in the room.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

I am a lifelong Cowboys fan. Since you are our guest, I will not say anything about the Redskins. Thanks for taking the time to respond. One of our goals is to make you feel as "at home" as possible. Our flatscreen TV's have been ordered and we should have them soon. Let us know anytime your or anyone you know needs a room in Dallas.

Reviewed November 1, 2010

This place was overall great. The location is prime...you can walk to many places to eat, the art museum, the sculpture museum, public transportation. It is directly across from a cute little park and the Majestic Theater. The room was exceptionally clean. I liked the decor so much...they incorporate lots of dramatic color and wall paper made of pictures into all the Indigo hotels I have been to. This one had wallpaper made from a photo of blueberries. It is anything but traditional but I think it looks amazing.

When wefirst got to Dallas it was fairly early in the day so our room wasn't ready yet (totally our fault for being that early). The staff so kindly helped my husband find a quiet place to take a work teleconference call, watched our luggage while we went to get some lunch and then let us know as soon as our room was ready.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MMMMmmm_or_not
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2010

Thank you for staying with us. My office faces the park and I enjoy it. I have already shared your comments with staff. We will be here for you the next time your in Dallas.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

Just came back from a business trip to Dallas. The people at the hotel were helpful, pleasant and accommodating of our needs. Whether it was parking the car or retrieving it at 6am, to finding a place to eat at midnight they were there. Rooms were clean and bright. Would recommend to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2010

Thank you for taking time to respond. We hope to see you again soon.