“Excellent Hotel in every way, everyone should stay here.”

Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Ranked #35 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I had a trip that had been cancelled at the last minute due to flight problems, I was not within the time frame to cancel for a refund at the hotel. The manager, Mike Owen advised that he would honor my reservation at another time. He did not forget me when I needed to reschedule MONTHS later. He went well above and beyond to make my stay pleasant and confortable. He even upgraded my room to a suite. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone that is staying in Dallas. Everything about this hotel was top of the line.

1  Thank jdefalco
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2010

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad we were able to assist and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2010

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Hotel Indigo. From the shuttle drivers to the front desk help, to the painter painting the hallways, EVERYONE was incredibly nice. Mike, Ruben, Franklin, Greg, all made me feel welcomed. Ruben suggested a great hamburger restaurant. Mike shuttled me back and forth, always with a smile. Greg was congenial, and Franklin was just nice. There were a couple of other drivers who were so considerate. Normally when I leave a hotel, I cannot name one person from the hotel that I have encountered. Not the case at this hotel. The hotel was decorated nicely, and offered everything in a hotel that I was looking for. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know traveling to Dallas.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2010

Thank you for the response. I have shared your comments with all and we are proud that you remembered our names. We want you to also remember, that we are here for you anytime you need a hotel in Dallas.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

I have told everyone I work with what a wonderful hotel, Indigo, turned out to be. Not only are the rooms cozy, but the staff is incredible. The doorman, shuttle bus driver, housekeepers, front desk will all go out of their way to make your stay the most enjoyable ever. The rooms are squeaky clean, the beds are comfortable and the linens are fresh (smells wonderful) and changed everyday. If I ever go back, I am certainly using this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2010

Thanks for the kind comments. I have shared them with staff and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

For the past 3½ years I have been commuting between my home town of New Braunfels, Texas and Dallas, Texas on business. My first stay with the Hotel Indigo was in December 2006. The Hotel Indigo is located across the street from our Dallas Office and connected with an enclosed sky-bridge, making it especially convenient during inclement weather. Making a long story short, six months into my 3½ year venture, our Dallas office relocated four city blocks away and across the street from a four star hotel in direct competition with the Hotel Indigo. One would think that that is where I would be staying, particularly because of the new found conveniences and at no cost to me since my company picks up the tab. However, my loyalties belong to the Hotel Indigo.
The entire staff is the friendliest I have ever encountered in my travels for both business and leisure. From my first stay in December 2006 though today they have all treated me like family. For example, in April 2007 I spent my first birthday away from home. To my surprise upon my return at the end of the work day from the office, the staff at the hotel greeted me at the front desk with a birthday card and my very favorite, chocolate cake. I was wowed off my feet at the pleasant surprise.
I am affectionately referred as the Chicken Man. It has been my pleasure to return kindness with kindness, so whenever I arrive at the hotel on a Tuesday evening, I try my best to make a fried chicken run, my treat, for everyone. Fried Chicken is a fond childhood memory that I have. For years my dad worked two jobs and when he had a few extra bucks he bought fried chicken for dinner but only on Sundays. I can still recall those evenings when my brother, sisters, mom and dad sat around our 13” black and white television set watching the Ed Sullivan Show eating Church’s Fried Chicken. Well I have created new fond memories with the staff of the Hotel Indigo with lessons learned from my dad. Thanks Pop!
Did I forget to mention that the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are very clean, the restaurant & bar is awesome and like the sitcom “Cheers” everyone knows your name! And yes, I have observed other guest given the same courtesies.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Thanks "Mr. Chicken". Your are one of our favorite guest and the staff loves dealing with you. See you soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

The staff this weekend was AWESOME.... They truly went over and beyond to make sure my ladies were comfortable. They all said this was the best staff we have experienced at any of the locations we have stayed in the past years.The staff possessed a generous hospitality and were beautiful people in all areas. Not one of my ladies came in contact with a staff member they did not love. They all did great and should be commended for their professionalism and friendliness. I am so glad that my ladies were able to experience what a good hotel staff should be like!

• Stayed: June 2010

Thank you for the comments. Your group is welcome anytime. We will be here for you.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

Stayed at the Indigo because the large hotel where my conference was located was full. I am so glad that happened! This hotel, while a little smaller than some of the larger, more expensive hotels, has some great things going for it. The rooms are very comfortable. Hardwood floors, extremely comfortable beds. The restaurant is great, but the best thing about this hotel is how friendly the entire staff is. In the three days I stayed, there was never once that a member of the hotel staff didn't smile, say hello and ask if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. From Dennis, the concierge, to the young lady working in the restaurant, everyone was extremely nice, helpful, and welcoming. I will definitely stay here again, as my first choice!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

Thank you for the kind comments. I will share with all staff and we look forward to your return. We are here for you.

Reviewed June 26, 2010

Being an older woman (50+) and being walked from the Hilton during Market, I could not have found a better place to end up. What a very nice and friendly staff. They were kind to my different needs (outside of young, happening people) and understood how to cater to me. No request was unmet. They did everything they could to make sure that my stay was pleasant. Beds are comfortable. Rooms were nicely cool during the heat of summer. The smoked salmon appetizer was the best and the best value for the money. If I had only a complaint or two - cheap paint and very confused decorating! Mussel mural on the walls of my room with Pineapple, a sign of hospitality on the bed; a colonial tradition. Rainbow colors! I say, pick a style to go with it. No point in covering all the bases!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2010

Thank you for the kind comments. I promise to share your comments with ownership regarding the decor. If you are ever in need of a hotel in Dallas, we'll be here for you.