1,036 results
All reviews aveda products front desk deep ellum main st free shuttle within a mile radius queen suite shuttle service within easy walking distance valet parking arts district jfk museum the entire staff an older hotel business trip hotel bar enjoyed my stay
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The check in process was easy. The hotel room was great. The beds were soft and comfortable. Food in the lounge and for breakfast were good. I will make this a permanent hotel to stay at when I visit Dallas.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
GMhotelindigo, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! I am very happy to hear that he provided you with excellent service during the check in process. We hope to see you again, during your next trip to Dallas.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation at another IHG hotel nearby which we found substandard and unacceptable, so we checked out. Not a great way to start a mini vacation. We made a reservation at the Indigo nearby. When checking in, we mentioned our experience to Dora at the front desk. She was empathetic and took great care of us. Every time we passed the desk during our stay she asked to make sure we were pleased with our stay.
We were very happy with the stay— the hotel is a gem. One of the oldest hotels downtown, it is a historic landmark— renovated beautifully. We use IHG hotels often but had not yet stayed at an Indigo. We will in the future. Boutique brand similar to a Kimpton.
Staff at the desk and restaurant very friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
GMhotelindigo, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Dora and the restaurant team, BobJ! Dora is one our long-term valued associates, as she has a passion for customer service. We’re glad you enjoyed the excellent customer service and history surrounding the hotel. We would like to say thank you for your business! We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon on your next mini vacation.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Our check-in was with Lana. She was very friendly and courteous. Our room was pretty small compared to chain hotels but the building and decor and design were cool. Super comfy beds, convenient parking garage right across the street and we got a free shuttle to our concert. Overall great stay!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, it is such an honor, Smountmom On behalf of Lana and the Hotel Team, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located downtown. Hotel is a older building but a great boutique hotel with charm. Lobby is fabulous and the staff were very friendly. Rooms were small but clean, well decorated and very functional. Shower was great.
First time here but will be back!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
GMhotelindigo, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown and we thank you for the positive rating. We're so pleased that you found the decor and along with a great shower. In addition to finding the location perfect for exploring downtown Dallas. We'd be delighted to have you stay with us again should your future plans bring you to the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This weekend my friends took me on a trip to Dallas for my Birthday, the hotel itself was beautiful and grand, when we got into out hotel room everything seemed up to par, until we walking into the bathroom and the toilet had been used without being flushed (Y-U-C-K) and one of the hand towels had been used and left on the sink, my friends were upset as was I but I insisted we let it go for the sake of keeping the positive energy through the trip, following that the bar offered a happy hour, we decided to go to have a few drinks before starting the night we ordered chips, salsa, and guacamole to have as appetizers with our drinks, we watched 2 other tables be served the exact same thing 10 min in we asked to what the hold up was, again at 15 min of waiting, and at 20 min of waiting we canceled the order because it was taking so long and our ride was there. After coming home I looked over me bank account to make sure everything was right and I was charged two separate times from the bar when I only made one purchase. I will not be staying there or making any recommendations to anyone

Room Tip: Use cash at the bar, if room is dirty make it known
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
GMhotelindigo, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights with us from your recent stay. We're sorry that you found the condition of the room we initially assigned to you less than you expected. In addition i did follow up with the bar and show you were charged accordingly. I wish we would have been given the opportunity to address the issue noted during your stay. Again we deeply apologize for not providing the level of service expected. If you are In Dallas on a future trip we would love to change your impression.