“Enjoyed My Stay at Hotel Indigo”

Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Ranked #35 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Naples, Florida
“Enjoyed My Stay at Hotel Indigo”
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I staeyd at Hotel Indigo for two nights this week while on a business trip to Dallas. Being a platinum Priority Club member I was upgraded to a suite. The hotel is in the downtown Dallas area which was very convenient for my purposes. I cannot overstate how accomodating and helpful the staff is. They go the extra mile for their guests and one is made to feel most welcome here. It is almost like staying with family. The hotel itself is decorated in an indigo blue and bright yellow motif. The rooms are spacious and quiet. The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows could be improved as they were a bit hard. Bathroom amenities were good. An extra bar of soap for the shower was needed. The hotel restaurant was pleasant and service was fast. Food was good too and fairly priced. My room rate, booked on the hotel's web site, of $129/night was an excellent value. I will definitely stay here again next time I travel to Dallas.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Equity
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, April 10, 2010
Thank you for taking time to review us. We know Platinum members are seasoned business travelers who need a place to stay that makes them feel at home as much as possible. You are family when you stay here. I will share your comments with all staff and we hope to see you again. We will be here for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Munich
Reviewed April 9, 2010

The eight days at Indigo were a real pleasure. Although almost everything went wrong referring to the trip (lost luggage, missed plain), the staff at Indigo did their best to make our journey as pleasant as possible - and they really succeeded. In addition, the hotel offers room quite generously, be it at the restaurant, in the chamber or at the fitness site. All parts of the hotel are clean and the housekeeping service is excellent!
At this point, me and my colleague want to sincerely thank Trina Cooper at the counter for her courtesy and both professional and prompt help in all matters at all times. Thank you very much!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. Trina has been with the hotel for some time and is very passionate about taking care of our guest. I will share your comments with all staff and give a special thanks to Trina. If you ever need anything in Dallas, we will be here for you.
Tyler, TX
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I loved this hotel. It was rennovated three years ago and the interior styling is lovely. The color scheme is a wonderful mixture of blues and yellows. The beds are great. It is very clean and the service was excellent. Gerardo went above and beyond to assist me. The bartender makes a good margarita. Use the valet parking. It is easiest.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, April 5, 2010
Thank you for taking time to responde. We share all comments with all staff, so I am sure Gerardo will appreciate it. We work hard to make the stay for our guest as simple and carefree as possible. Hope to see you again.
aaronmark
Reviewed March 19, 2010

Received excellent and friendly service at the Phi Bar in the Hotel Indigo. Specifically, Devon went our of her way to call each patron by name and remember their drink order. This type of detail gives hotel guests a sense of community when they are potentially far away from home.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 22, 2010
Devon is a special member of our team. We appreciate you taking time to respond and look forward to your return.
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for an entire week with 4 of my other colleagues for a hampton conference downtown. I am from Cleveland, OH and have never been to Texas before, this entire stay blew me away with the outstanding customer service. I asked a lot of questions about the area and were to eat and have some fun and the shuttle drivers especially (Larry and his name started with an R, but i cannot remember it. They knew everything about the area and were really informative about everything. The rooms were great, loved the colors, very clean. The food as very good, also the restaurant stay was excellent as well. I am a manager of a hotel as well and it takes a lot to impress me. Great job, I will definitely recommended this hotel, keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 19, 2010
We truely appreciate any guest who responds and coming from someone in our industry it means alot to us. I share all comments with staff and will make sure Larry and Ruben see yours. If you or anyone you know ever needs a hotel in Dallas, we will be here for you.
Carthage, TX
Reviewed March 18, 2010

From my first interaction with the valet personnel upon arrival throughout my entire stay, all of the staff were extraordinarily proficient, friendly, and exhibited a positive attitude.
At the front desk, "Gerardo's" customer service skills are beyond compare. His professional expertise is demonstrated in his interactions with customers and other staff members!! The hotel has a very warm welcoming feeling, my room was spotless with a nice modern "happy feeling" décor.
Can't wait to return for another stay!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
We appreciate you taking time to respond. Gerardo is a sharp young man we are fortunate to have on staff. I will share your comments with the bellstand. We are here for you when you return.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2010

What an odd place, you walk in and feel immediately transported to an 80s seaside resort not downtown Dallas?

A very cramped room by US standards and old and outdated decor. Bathroom in poor condition, shower falling off wall, but functional and clean.

Biggest shock of the night was hotel bar closure at 9:55! Yes went for a drink and was greeted by the barman mopping the floor. Thankfully there are other bars in the area to get a drink in.

• Stayed March 2010
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 17, 2010
Thank you for the response. The hotel was built in 1925, but completely renovated to a Hotel Indigo in 2006. The restaurant does close at 10pm, but can stay open if there are customers. I greatly value guest feedback and this has already been shared with restaurant and maintenance staff. Once again, thank you.