Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$233
$215
1,006 results
All reviewsaveda productsfront deskmain stdeep ellumwithin a mile radiusfree shuttlequeen suitewithin easy walking distanceshuttle servicearts districtvalet parkingjfk museumthe entire staffvalet staffan older hotelbusiness triphotel bar
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and stayed in the Indigo for one night whilst flying back to the UK. The staff were brilliant (especially Brian) and couldn't have been more helpful. It is in a great location to see the historic district, arts district and various others - we just didn't have the time to do more. We walked everywhere and had not problems at all. The room was clean and lovely, as was the bathroom (albeit a bit on the cramped side). The room we stayed in had a kinda strange layout with the beds although they were very comfortable. My only bugbear was that I couldn't get the room cool enough to enjoy a full night's sleep. Other than that we had a great time and would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Dallas.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Jellybean 7788-Thank you for taking the time to write. I will share your comments with Brian. He is a great part of our staff.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We loved our weekend getaway at this downtown Dallas hotel. The staff went out of their way to help us. Kimberly, who works the check in desk in the lobby, was fantastic! She gave us advice as far as what clubs and bars to go to, took pictures of us, and made sure that we knew that if we needed anything we could ask her. The hotel was clean, had Aveda products in the bathroom, and had very comfortable beds. My friend and I would absolutely stay here again. Thank you Hotel Indigo! Keep Kimberly around!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Natalie G-Thank you for the kind words. They will be shared with Kimberly. She is a great girl.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you make a reservation at this hotel but are not able to make you stay, you will be charged at least one nights stay plus taxes. I ended up paying for a room and services I did not receive. What a terrible policy, I will NEVER make a reservation at any Hotel Indigo locations

Room Tip: Review the cancellation policy
Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SpaceGhost711

SpaceGhost711-Feel free to contact me diretly at the hotel. The only time a reservation is non-refundable is if it is booked that way. I need more information and if a mistake was made with yours, we will fix it.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for our 2nd anniversary. We basically just needed a place to crash, so the low price was the main reason we stayed here. Our package included breakfast and valet parking, both of which were nice. Not high-luxury, but definitely sufficient and nothing to complain about.

When we checked in, we told the desk it was our anniversary and they welcomed us to our room and regular hotel stuff. However, when we returned from our outing, we found a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries in our room. We didn't order them, the desk was just that thoughtful. Thanks!

The only complaint is the location, which is in a questionable area and under construction. It's not a terrible neighborhood, but it seems to be on the outer edge of downtown, with some homeless folks lurking about. Nothing to keep someone from staying there. Especially when the staff is so nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Steven l-Thank you. We wish you many more happy anniversaries.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This causy hotel felt like coming home. The staff was very nice and friendly, they did everything to help you. I really felt that they wanted me to feel at home in Dallas and took care that nothing would go wrong on my trip. I thank them for that!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple