Fairmont Dallas
$100
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$199
$182
$169
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$114
$107
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$119
Orbitz.com
$123
$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

2,315 results
All reviewstony bennettpyramid restaurantgold floorpresident's clubarts districtnorth towerwalk in closetconcierge desklobby barroom servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelrooftop poolvalet serviceenjoyed my staybusiness tripymca
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our room was not available as I had reserved it. They would not accept my corporate credit card and it was only AFTER I suggested using the authorization form were they even going to try and render the situation.

• Stayed: March 2013
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that your recent stay was unsatisfactory. We would like to assure you that your experience is not indicative of the level of service our property typically provides, and I understand that hotel leadership has reached out to you directly to address these concerns. I have shared your feedback to ensure that similar challenges do not occur again. Thank you again for your time and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stay at the Fairmont quite often on business because the location is ideal and the service never disappoints. On my last visit, Mr. Tony Bennett provided the most amazing support ever.. from tucking me into a cab, taking care of my bags, to grabbing my phone charger.. He was the man!!
All at the end of very long days.. See you all in a couple weeks

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you received engaging service from our bellman Tony Bennett. All of our colleagues strive to provide guests with exceptional, genuine service and Tony’s enthusiasm is a great example of that commitment. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon on your next business trip!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We arrived after a long flight from Australia and were directed straight to our rooms. Very nice, comfortable traditional suite in North Tower ( our previous stays entitled us to a suite upgrade and a free night). Unfortunately our suite was located on 4 th floor right next to elevator - not a good position as elevator noise kept us awake. After talking to reception we were moved to a suite in south tower - a modern Texan style decor which, to us was not as appealing, however, the suite was very comfortable - pillows top beds and very quiet. The southern hospitality was fantastic - everyone happy to help us enjoy our Dallas experience- from cocktail hostess to Trolley driver.
Location of hotel excellent - a block from 'free' trolley car to West Village where there are numerous restaurants & bars to choose from.

Room Tip: Higher rooms better views North tower rooms traditional/ south tower rooms modern Texan Suites in North tower noisy if next to elevator
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased that you were able to take advantage of our city center location and the recommendations made by our staff. As the only hotel in the downtown Dallas Arts District, we are located just minutes from a wealth of wonderful attractions, shopping and dining. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again at The Fairmont Dallas soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Having only 24 hours on the ground in Dallas, the Fairmont was amazing. Great location, food, and wonderful staff. A special shout out to front desk staff who answered the questions of a travel weary girl, and to Tony Bennett who took care of my transfers and other random questions. I'll be back when I'm next in Dallas!

• Stayed: February 2013
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the level of service provided by our colleagues during your stay at The Fairmont Dallas. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Dallas!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My company hosted a corporate event here in January. We used 2 conference rooms and had about 20 rooms we booked. The service was great! The location is pretty good but parking can be a challenge. Valet is available but it is not cheap. The room was larger than I expected and extremely clean! The service is outstanding, I had lots of boxes of stuff for our corporate meeting and the staff was very helpful in carting everything around for me and helping me load/unload my car.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I'm pleased that you found your guest room accommodations to be satisfactory. Feedback such as yours is extremely valuable as our colleagues consistently strive to provide engaging service to all of our guests, whether they are staying for business or leisure. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.