“New home in Dallas...”

GreenLeadersGold level
Lyon, France
“New home in Dallas...”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

It is a pity,I only could stay 2 days in this magnificient place,I did not want to leave as I had a
wonderful experience at The Fairmont.Everything was so nice.From checking in to checking out.I took the Gold room and the service was excellent.Nice,big room with all the confort.
Private lounge for breakfast,tea time or evening cocktails.Donna and Darvet were absolutly
wonderful .I had time to enjoy the Pool where you can enjoy nice food .The hotel is huge but you feel like home.Excellent location if you are here for business or holidays.
I really recommand this fantastic place ...

Room Tip: gold room excellnt deal for the value
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at The Fairmont Dallas, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at The Fairmont Dallas. I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with the level of service provided on our Fairmont Gold floor. We are thrilled to provide a "home" for you here in Dallas! Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We hope to see you at The Fairmont Dallas again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
Santa Barbara, CA
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed for a business conference and had several problems with my room at check in which I spent a few hours resolving. Phone didn't work, problem with ac, Internet issues, so they moved me to a new room. After getting settled in a new room everything was better. Service was great and everyone very helpful here. The hotel itself I don't think is anything special and there are places in Dallas I would chose over this one for another stay.

Friendswood, Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I attended a conference at this hotel last month. Although there were hundreds of participants, the front desk staff was calm and cool. As a frequent traveler, I appreciate that. Rooms were well kept and all amenities were stocked. Our room was much larger than I expected. The only thing that I don't like is that the valet is an extra $24/day. It should be half that, or at least discounted based on the number of nights one stays. I will certainly return - my car may not.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 5th floor are very quiet under normal circumstances
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed for 4 nights celebrating my daughters 23rd bday. The service was fantastic. We upgraded to the gold floor where we had a suite and access to the the gold lounge. Donna, Jada and Darvet were fantastic. Great food and drinks through-out the day. They had flowers,champagne and cupcakes for my daughters bday. The front desk, the concierge(Phillip) the door guys (Tony) the bartenders were all fatntastic. We have never felt more celebrated and welcomed. The pool area is lovely. The bar is fun with big screen tv's. The location is great. close to trolly and downtown sightseeing. We cant wait to go back...would choose the Fairmont again for sure!! Thank you for a wonderful time and a great stay...

Room Tip: Upgrade to the gold suites if you can. The gold lounge is fabulous!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank julie d
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at The Fairmont Dallas. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and amenities provided on our Gold Level as well as the location of the hotel! We hope that you will come visit us again very soon.
USA
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The stay was nice, hotel was good for the special price I got. The rooms were nice, nothing different from a nice marriott or Hilton. The parking is expensive and did not realize that cheaper options were not easily available until i got there.
Didn't try the restaurants or bars

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Pass Christian, Mississippi
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I stayed there for 4 nights and have no complaints. The staff were great. The rates were very reasonable. The room was clean and well appointed. The food was good. The pool was nice. Overall a really nice place to stay in Dallas.

• Stayed September 2011
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed September 8, 2011

It was a nice hotel, room was spacious and comfy. Love the robe and the walk in closet.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
KatieNorwood, Public Relations Manager at The Fairmont Dallas, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for your feedback! We are very glad that you enjoyed your guest room and the walk in closets. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again very soon!