“One of my FAVORITES in Dallas”
Review of Cafe Brazil

Cafe Brazil
Ranked #453 of 3,897 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Dallas
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the Spinach crepes, the black bean soup, the french toast, the empanadas, and all the choices for coffee. Great late night study joint too!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went with my husband to have coffee and we had an excellent experience. The coffee was really good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here before heading to the aquarium and we had about a 15 minute wait for a table. The waiter wasn't super friendly and although I asked for a water he kept pushing coffee, tea, or lemonade and just wasn't accepting that I wanted water. We ordered our food and it was brought out pretty quickly. The chicken tacos were awesome!! The food was awesome but seriously the waiter but the bill on the table at about bite number 2! We were shocked considering the fact that we possibly was going to order something else to try. It was clear that the waiter didn't want to be bothered because he never came back for the check so I just removed my card and but in cash and left. That was the worst service that I received in Dallas..hopefully it was just a bad morning for them.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Eclectic! Once seated, go grab yourself a cup of coffee while you peruse the extensive menu. I'll wager there's something that meets your taste that's offered! And, it will be very good! Lots of families;very friendly

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hubby and I went to Deep Ellum for the day and tried to end it with a great cup of coffee and a sweet bite. Unfortunately we got neither but sure paid a hefty price for it. I thought I would get a frozen latte, he brings me a glass of ice with a coffee concoction with chocolate syrup, not blended, not even stirred up. Wow, and the taste? Disgusting, bitter, nasty, gross. It wasn't the water as that was fine tasting. Hubby went to get a cup of Columbian at the self serve bar, he too was disappointed. We ordered a red velvet cake and a key lime pie. What they brought was so horrible I could not finish mine. I took a bite of the key lime that tasted like chess vs lime- no flavor at all. The red velvet (mine) was so dry I thought I was eating concrete. And they charged us $18 for that?! Never again!!!