“Very trendy, but delicious”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 69 Bakeries in Dallas
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Personally, I don't need my cupcakes to be from the coolest bakery in town, and Sprinkles definitely has that trying-very-hard-to-be-hip feel to it, but the cupcakes are very good. They were briefly out of regular-size cupcakes when we there (after waiting through a long line that stretched out the door), so we tried various mini-cupcakes instead. The red velvet cake was especially good and the mini cakes were the right size for my nephews. I would recommend giving Sprinkles a try for some good cupcakes, but don't wait in too long of a line - they are just cupcakes after all, and going there will not make you cooler.

There are newer reviews for Sprinkles Cupcakes

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Enjoyed all the options and flavors at Sprinkles. The line was long - especially for a Sunday evening - but worth the wait.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Sprinkles cupcakes are so delicious! There was quite a line when we went into the small store, but it moved fast and was worth the 10-15 minute wait.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We have been going to the sprinkles for years, my daughter being at SMU. They now offer Sundaes. Ice cream with cupcakes. They slice it an dice it fo r you. I am not going to say they are the moistest melt in your mouth cupcakes and I prefer regular frosting but they have a decent selection and it is a fun place to pick up a treat. By the way, girls behind counter weren't all to friendly either. A bit snarkly if you ask me. But I have noti had this experience there before so will let it go.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cannot go home without at least a dozen Sprinkles cupcakes! Some of the best cupcakes I have ever had!