“Underpromised and overdelivered!”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 70 Bakeries in Dallas
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had high expectations, and they were exceeded. The three I ordered (and two I took with me, I am not that pig of a pig) were:

Salted Carmel -- excellent salty sweet, cake was a great texture
Marshmallow Chocolate-- creamy marshmallowy goodness!
Triple Cinnamon -- THE BEST CUPCAKE I HAVE EVER HAD!

That place is not a fad, it's an excellent place for amazing cupcakes!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

To be honest, I expected perfection in these cupcakes. I had been longing to go to Sprinkles for years. And let me tell you...This is a perfect cupcake. Light, yet decadent. Fluffy yet rich. Perfect balance of cake and icing. I've craved them every day since I left Dallas!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was a very popular place and had the line to prove it. Cupcakes were great and all of the employees were super-friendly.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went on a Thursday around 1 PM. There was no wait. We got in there, got our cupcakes and left. Everyone that got one was satisfied with what they got. They were all so delicious :) I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My daughter discovered Sprinkles a couple of years ago and our family has been hooked ever since. She is a cupcake lover and we have eaten at many cupcake bakeries in the Americas - hands down, Sprinkles is the best - without exception. My only suggestion would be to offer the entire menu every day - some of my favorites are available only a couple of days of the week. This bakery is so popular that you may have to wait in line outside the bakery just to place your order.

If you are coming with a crowd, do be aware that this facility is extremely small with seating only for about 10 people.