“The Sweetness!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas
“The Sweetness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I love these cupcakes! I can't resist going in for a Red Velvet cupcake whenever I'm near a Sprinkles. Such an awesome treat! And I love that they have a secret code that gets you a free cupcake, too. Can't beat it!

Visited March 2012

Dallas, Texas
“8 Year old turned away for no Id!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

Today during our daughters Eight Year Old Birthday party another parents was excited to tell us of the Leap Day offer at Sprinkles, get a Dozen Cupcakes if today is your birthday. Our daughter loves Sprinkles, or did, until we went to the store. The staff behind the counter was helpful and began to help my wife, when the manager arrived and asked for proof that today was our Eight Year Old daughter’s birthday, she of course does not carry photo ID and my wife just did not happen to have her birth certificate in her pocket to prove her birthday, which the manager told her would be require to claim the offering. They left calling me, a little upset and not understanding what they were supposed to have done. Well in the digital age I happened to have my iPad and access to online storage where I have all of our important documents scanned. We returned to the store asking for the offer once again with iPad in tow and the scanned copy of daughter’s birth certificate displayed on the screen, the staff behind the counter asking no questions except “what she would like”? I can only guess that they had faced an onslaught of young children attempting a cupcake caper by acting as if it today was their birthday, and the manager had to step up the regulations above the TSA and Homeland Security travel requirements, as she was now expecting every 4, 8 and 12 year old to carry photo id. I am sure there are people that take advantage of generous offers likes this, it is something special to recognize a unique birthday and the Sprinkles website does say photo id, but approaching customers and more specifically children as if they are liars and need to prove today is their birthday seems a little extreme.

• Visited February 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Believe the hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I didn't know what to truly expect because these cupcakes get a lot of hype. One word, in my opinion...amazing. The best cupcakes I've had, and I've tried a lot of cupcakes. Moist and delicious with a creamy decadent frosting. Believe the hype and go!

• Visited February 2012
Burleson
“Not that Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Wife heard about Sprinkles and we happened to be in Dallas and decided we'd stop by. My first impression when I saw the cupcakes is they weren't very big, just regular size. I thought with all the talk about them they'd be a lot bigger. We ordered several and after eating a couple, they were nothing special so I don't know what all the hype is about. A lot of people in there though.

• Visited December 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Like In n Out Burger JUST HYPE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

Heard all the rave and HYPE about Sprinkles. OVERRATED $21 got 6 cupcakes. Got the 3 most popular red velvet, and 2 other types. The frosting has a STRANGE taste to it that IS NOT pleasing. Way over hyped kinda like when In n Out came to Texas. The cupcakes are VERY OVERATED not good tasting frosting! Save your money go to the church bakesale get a dozen cupcake for $6 you would be much happier! Oprah said they where good, maybe thats why she is not married. She does'nt have good taste.

• Visited October 2011