Manny's Uptown
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a great experience here. It was my first time in Dallas and it was recommended that we should go there. The food was tasty and the service was very friendly. It is worth going and trying it.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Good food- good prices. Margaritas are outstanding. Dallas is a very dog-friendly city, and so they are welcome on the front porch.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally complain and do a bad review but when deemed necessary, here you go. I have been anxiously waiting to try this out and sad to report I will not be coming back. It's actually Cinco de Mayo and they're sorta busy, but not really. Service took forever to be greeted and never got any better. Food was average at best and not "hot" temp wise. Was hoping for a better outcome.

Food - 2.5
Service - 1.5
Atmosphere - 3

Thank Mixed-Up Burger... M
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place is decent for a bite of tex-mex, and there is plenty of patio space. The food itself is so-so. I had the Shrimp Nuestra, and the shrimp were VERY good. They were huge! And the veggies were not bad at all. I just thought it lacked some flavor. We also had the Uptown Queso, and it just seemed like something you could easily make at home. As I travel weekly for work, I've gotten pickier in general, so perhaps I'm just being too particular. But I've had better tex-mex. And I've had worse. I will say that I appreciated the service. The valet guy and our server were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Brisket tacos were delicious! Enchiladas were good, but not exceptional. The "mambo taxi" cocktail is a must when you visit Manny's!