“Great process, top quality food”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #323 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Great process, top quality food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

There's a novelty factor (which was what enticed me in!) of marking up your sandwich bag with a Sharpie, then watching it make it's way along the "clothes line" on its little bulldog clip.

What I wasn't prepared for was the quality of the food and the service! The 'wich was perfect: this is to Subway what Wendy's is to McDonalds & Papa John's is to Domino's (of course, that analogy only works if, like me, you think Wendy's and Papa John's are streets ahead of their rivals). The bread and fillings were top notch. Without a doubt my best ever "sub" sandwich.

The choice available from the soda machine was also, in my opinion, impressive (but that may just be because we don't get quite that range of Cokes back in the UK).

The service was also great - the manager was prowling the place, offering people napkins, checking everything was OK, and so on.

I managed to squeeze in a repeat visit despite only being in Dallas for a short time, and would recommend the place to anyone.

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great sandwiches for a quick lunch!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is my go-to when I leave the office for lunch. So many options -- if you don't like your sandwich, then it's your own fault as you get to customize the toppings and all the choices!

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent food and wonderful service. great concept”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

wow! amazing ordering system, great host, fantastic WICHES as they call it and to top that all the place rocked. the wiches were amazing, the manager (Hunter) came by and refilled my drink (in a sandwich place? really? wow!). second time I ordered on my iphone and the wich was ready for me when i got there. 51 sandwich choices! wow!

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

First time customer today. Loved their system. Hunter, the GM, was helpful in picking out what I wanted as well as how my choices would taste better. He was absolutely dead on. He stood out among the customers, visiting, as well as helping his crew. We need one in Midland, Texas!

Visited August 2013
Hilliard
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

At first I thought oh ok sandwiches sure why not...but boy was I wrong! I love that you design your sandwich. The meat was piled high and good quality. My coworker and I got different items and then switched half our sandwiches. THey are opening one near my home and I couldn't be more excited!

Visited January 2013