“Sandwich with Choices”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great place to have a sub with several choices. A great place to stop while you are shopping. The home made salt and pepper chips are also great

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Which Wich is my favorite chain sandwich restaurant. The sandwiches are made fresh, the quality is excellent and there is a choice for every taste. You gotta try it and you will be back for more!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was our first experience with Which Which.
The multitude of printed paper bags was a little confusing but we muddled through and managed to get a pretty good lunch for the kids and I. There seem to be options for all tastes.
The service was fairly quick and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly. I thought it was a little pricey - but we had just returned from Mexico so maybe it wasn't.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Just check off what you want on the bag for the sandwich you have chosen and grab your drink and chips for a different kind of deli lunch. I wish there were some out my way.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I usually avoid fast food and most chain restaurants. My son asked to go to Which Wich for his birthday lunch. I was expecting a boring sandwich similar to Subway. I was wrong. I ordered a Gyro sandwich that was a nice blend of of lamb and beef. I chose everything on it - tzatziki sauce, feta and provolone cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and olives. I also had a choice of hummus or pesto. It was delicious!

I liked the format of the restaurant. Each customer chooses one of 10 types of sandwiches such as classic, turkey, seafood, Italian, breakfast, ham, vegetarian, etc. The customer selects a bag with his choice of sandwich types. I chose CLASSIC. Then you mark choices on the paper bag. My first choices on the CLASSIC bag were Gyro, BLT, French dip, club, or Montecristo. Then you chose type of bread, hot or cold, sandwich size, cheeses, mayos, mustards, sauces, dressings, onions (carmelized, red, Crispy strings), veggies, and spices. You write your name on your lunch sack and wait for the staff to prepare your meal-individually made to order. The combinations are unlimited. The taste is fresh and wonderful.

Homemade chips come in a paper bag also. I tasted one of my son's chips and they were definitely better than any store bought chip I've eaten. Milkshakes and cookies satisfy your sweet tooth.

We ate at the Which Wich in Weatherford, Texas.