All reviews valet parking commerce street neiman marcus rain shower valet service great hotel breakfast staff breakfast area free breakfast is deep ellum within walking distance convention center corner room sixth floor museum comfortable room would definitely stay here again restaurants and bars
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Stayed 4 nights at this hotel and it was great experience. The location is ideal for working downtown, room was modern, clean and comfortable. Great view from the 15th floor! The common spaces were clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable of the area, as well as efficient at check-in. The complimentary breakfast buffet was standard fare for Hamptons, but good and in a nice layout with plenty of seating. The hydration stations on each floor with ice/water and cups is a very nice touch!! I'd definitely stay here again when in the area.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Picked the Hampton primarily for being able to use the fewest Hilton Points in Dallas within a short walk to the convention center. That said, I would definitely stay here again, even without using points. Everything was great about my stay.

My only warning is that I was surprised by the size of the room being a bit on the small side. It felt more like the size of an old New York hotel room which surprised me in Dallas. It was fine as I was traveling alone this weekend but it would have been a bit cramped if my wife was along for the trip.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I stayed at the Hampton by Hilton on Commerce Street, Dallas, for one night and wish I'd stayed longer! The room was just so comfortable, and quiet. I didn't experience any trouble, and the breakfast satisfied. Would recommend for either leisure or business.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 21, 2019

My wife and I stayed here three nights while I attended a meeting. This is absolutely one of the cleanest, nicest Hampton Inns in this country. The breakfast of cheese omelets, sausage, fruit, waffles, oatmeal and yogurt was displayed with plenty of room and kept spotless and warm. I worked out every morning on the nearly-new equipment that rivaled anything that I had at my home gym. The treadmills were especially first-rate and still smelled new. We both loved the salt-water pool, and even swam in it at 10 PM after a long day. It, like everything else, was just perfect. Our room was so quiet we didn't know anybody else was in the entire hotel. We didn't drop $25 per day for the parking, but used the public lot across the street for $6 a day. This is an outstanding place, with some amazing, friendly people who said hello to us everytime we came into the hotel and bye to us each time we left.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night to attend an event at Majestic Theater. We parked our car with valet. It was only about 2 blocks to walk over to the theater. Lots of good restaurant options within walking distance too. Room was super clean and hotel staff very friendly. The breakfast was good as well - lots to pick from.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple