“very nice”

Saint Martin's Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Martin's Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 3,610 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Tyler, Texas
“very nice”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Good service. Good food. Nice atmosphere. Live piano.

3 Thank TexTraveler1956

Dallas
“Wonderful place for a special night!”
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Dined here with the fiance a couple of weekends ago and it was a wonderful evening. We had a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate, and it didn't feel like we were treated any differently. It's cozy, and although French, isn't too pretentious.

We arrived early and got a great little table in the window. Service was a little slow at first, but once they got going, there were no issues. Our server was VERY helpful and friendly. It was obvious she enjoys her job.

We started out with the Escargot and the Champagne Brie soup. The soup is excellent --- I worried it would be too rich, but it's not --- it's wonderful. The escargot were also really nice --- heavy on the garlic as they should be!

For dinners, we had the stuffed pork tenderloin and the seared scallops. The scallops were really nice --- a great combination of flavors, and beautiful presentation. The pork, however, was to die for! I was ready to steal my fiance's entree after one bite! We'll definitely be back.

Overall it was a wonderful evening!

3 Thank KimKDallas
Seymour, Tennessee
“Dallas, Texas, ... Relaxing & Enjoyable Sunday Brunch !”
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I have been to so many Sunday Brunch's I would never be able to keep count. Sunday Brunch is more then a meal, its an event ! Late morning's going into the afternoon hours at a Sunday Brunch is very relaxing and enjoyable at St. Martin's Restaurant. Every brunch is different and should be, there is creativity having a Sunday Brunch, and I loved the theme here !! At all Brunch' s a complimentary glass of Champagne or Mimosa are offered, and at St Martin's you are given a choice of a fruit cup, soup or salad to get you started. This ideal alone starts the Brunch setting just right, for you have something to savior so you do not have to immediately get up. Once you do and see the variety of Brunch selections, the menu items are all very good and balanced well to treat yourself to breakfast egg Entrees ( St. Martin's Omelet's , Quiche du Jour, Eggs Benedict ) and you early afternoon style foods ( Creole Crab Cake, Filet of Tilapia, Beef Stroganoff ). It was excellent overall !! I Will be back when back visiting Dallas.

1 Thank j_fredericks
Dallas
“NY Bistro in Dallas”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I took my wife to St. Martin's for her birthday last week. We have been regulars for over 20 years and it is still our favorite in all of Dallas. Great food; charming service; great wine selections; friendly & romantic atmosphere for very affordable pricing. You have to try it!

2 Thank Dallasite_10
WI
“Fantastic Dinner!”
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We had dinner here after a show at the Winspear Opera house. I found reviews here on Trip Advisor and decided to try it. All I can say is "Wow!" The food was incredible and beautifully presented. We split the escargot appetizer and each had the champagne-brie soup. Both were fantastic! I had the beef tenderloin dinner with mustard and wine demi-glaze. I was absolutely speechless after the first bite....it was heavenly. My husband got the NY strip which he enjoyed very much.
I loved the atmosphere...slightly dark and romantic. The piano player started playing at 7pm which added to the ambience.
If I could come up with a negative, it would be the dessert. We ordered the white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Although the cheesecake had a great flavor, I personally like SAUCE with mine. There were 5 little drops of what I presume was the raspberry sauce on the plate....but it was hardly complimentary to the cheesecake. I'm sure that's a personal preference, and definitely won't keep me from going back.....SOON!

Thanks to the previous reviewers for helping me to FIND and choose this gem of a restaurant!

1 Thank sunnygrl98