“I should have only ordered appetizers!”
Review of Mc Cormick & Schmick's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Northwest Hwy and Central Expressway
Transit: We are accessible to and from downtown Dallas, the Dallas Convention Center, North Dallas, Richardson and Plano by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Light Rail System. A complimentary NorthPark Center/DART Shuttle operates to and from the nearby Park Lane DART station and the west entrance to NorthPark Center near Nordstrom Court.
Description: Renowned as The Fresh Seafood Authority, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant is located in the upscale NorthPark Shopping Center and joins prestigious retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Tiffany’s, to serve Dallas residents and tourists alike. The menu at McCormick & Schmick’s is printed twice daily and features more than 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in from around the world, served in a timeless and traditional presentation. Enjoy your meal in the dining room, bar, or on the spacious outdoor patio, perfect for savoring the sun and warm breezes. Whether dining with friends while shopping, having dinner with family or enjoying drinks in the bar, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant is the perfect location for great food in a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere.
Chicago, Illinois
“I should have only ordered appetizers!”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I ate here in September 2009 and was actually disappointed with the level of food quality at the end of my experience. I loved the calamari appetizer and could not get enough of it but then the salmon was undercooked and one of the smallest pieces of fish I have ever eaten. Also, it tasted like it came right out of the sea and although they pride themselves on being fresh, the fish seemed like they had forgotten to cook it. I came around 6 PM on a Wednesday and the place was practically empty so the service was nice. If I visit them again I will be eating only appetizers.

FT WORTH TX
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 27, 2008

We had a party of eight for a recent dinner. We were seated promptly and had an excellent waiter. There was not a single complaint from anyone. The Chilean Sea Bass, Salmon, and Crab Cakes were some of the best I have ever had. 4 others had this plate and all loved it. Two of our party had crab legs. They were huge and said to be the best . We all had dessert. The creme brulee and double sided apple pie were voted the favorite desserts but all were good. Was worried after seeing the reviews but was plesantly suprised. This was some of the best and freshest seafood we have had since Maui. My family will definately return.

1 Thank TEXAS-SONJA