“I love this place!!”
Review of Pokey O's

Pokey O's
Ranked #15 of 79 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I went here several years ago on opening day, and have been back numerous times since. I even had my 26th birthday party there! The coconut chocolate chip cookies are amazing! I like to get the cookies on the side and scoop - my mouth won't open as wide as their huge ice cream sandwiches are. Their puppy chow and popcorn are fun little treats as well.

1  Thank travelingtexan23

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love going to this place...it is a local hangout for SMU students and anyone wanting a sweet treat. Grabbing a great made to order over stuffed icecream sandwich and a latte from the Starbucks next door is a great way to enjoy life!

1  Thank NathaninDallas
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love this place. its easy to find because its right off the highway. I have taken numerous people to this place. the staff is nice and the cookie sandwiches are AWESOME. they give you huge portions so trust me one is more than enough

1  Thank Sweetdeesignz
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Ice cream between sandwich cookies is a great idea but can be messy. Would like more low-fat offerings.

1  Thank AVGTXN
Reviewed May 2, 2011

My wife and I stopped by for a mid-afternoon treat with a group of friends. We both had one of the ice cream cookie sandwiches. The cookies were soft, fresh and delicious, and of course Blue Bell is always good ice cream. You better eat fast, before the ice cream melts! It is obviously a popular place, as it was busy the entire time we were there, but the wait wasn't long. A little spendy, but we will be back again.

Been to Pokey O's? Share your experiences!