“chicken alfredo pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“chicken alfredo pizza”
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Yay for Groupon. I purchased one, so I could take my boyfriend and show him the infamous Chocolate Fortune Cookies. I was sad when they didn't have any, but Kari was awesome and told us we could stop in and get as many as we wanted next time. Anyhow, this was his first time there and we ordered the chicken alfredo pizza and it was yummmy! We can't wait to go back and hopefully have better luck getting a cookie next time.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank krbsmile

Dallas, tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go for the pizza, not the pasta and salad”
Reviewed February 2, 2011

From the reviews I've read, the pizza must be very, very good. However, during my last stay in Dallas, I opted for spagheti and a greek salad. I was mighty surprised that the salad had absolutely no dressing, just feta cheese, olives and cucumbers. When I called to ask if they forgot the dressing, the person who answered the phone said "no" and that was it. Didn't offer dressing, told me there was no dressing for that salad. Try eating dry lettuce. And then the spaghetti was also very dry, not much sauce, so I was terribly disappointed in my dinner overall. I did eat the pasta, but the dry lettuce just wouldn't go down. There probably won't be a next time for me.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank DallasDisappointed
McKinney, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zini's pizza is very impressive!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Zini's pizza is very impressive. I was very surprised when I first order their chicken alfredo pizza. The sauce is so creamy and the bread is so flavored. It's the pizza that I never had before. Now I've changed my choice from pizza hut to Zini's.

1 Thank miss86emily
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I'm so suprised that I could eat such nice pizza. After my first experience, I have invited friends to Zinis. Friends, go to Zinis right now and have fun !!!

1 Thank Huan-Yu
LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's one of the best pizzas i've ever had”
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I loved this pizza. The service was ok, but the pizza was really really good. I will surely eat there again.

1 Thank lapokerpro

Been to Zini's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!