“Just like i remember”

Ranked #354 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Description: We are the Shame O'Dallas, offering one of a kind service you won't find in those other lame places. Our serves will call it like they see it, including calling you out.
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

There used to be a Dick's in Chicago but they closed it down some years ago. So it's been forever since I've been to one. Just like I remember, rude but hilarious. Menu is a lot smaller here than I remember but all the same. Always an experience. Good food too!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

For something different, my wife and I went to this place and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The wait staff is intentionally rude, inappropriate at times, and always comical... but it's part of their theme, so if you have no sense of humor, don't visit! The food is also pretty good, and prices are reasonable. Probably not suitable for younger children, even though we saw some there, but you may end up finding yourself having to explain some comments on the ride home...totally depends on your comfort level with that.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Called in here for a bite to eat & drink. The staff r fabulous & even though they try to b rough it doesn't really work. Food was so tasty & beer is served in souvenir glasses. It's quite expensive but a good way to pass a few entertained hours. Their ribs & chicken wings were scrumptious, & i highly recommend them. Decor is great & the hats they make for u r definitely a laugh. Fun place.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We definitely recommend Dick’s for a fun night out!!! ask for Victor! He’s the best dick around!! ;)

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I was in town visiting friends and they took me to Dick’s they didn’t t tell me what I was walking into. It was a shock to my system! Lol I had an amazing time once I realized what was going on. This restaurant is NOT for thinned skinned people. It’s for people who are looking laugh...especially at themselves. Strange but amazing. My server put a whole lemon in my water (pictured below) because I had the audacity to ask for extra lemon! Lol!!! You should definitely go and laugh your A double S off!!!

Been to Dick's Last Resort? Share your experiences!