Tripadvisor
Dallas
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk elm street valet parking nice hotel jfk memorial walking distance continental breakfast the hotel staff location was perfect deep ellum business trip would definitely stay here again american airlines center spacious rooms easy access hotel restaurant great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked our room via the Hilton app. The app gave us a completely different view of what the rooms should be so when we arrived and seen that our room was not as expected I was a bit upset. I had to end up getting another room just so my son and daughter would be comfortable for our weekend stay. The staff wasnt helpful at all. Very rude

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a very nice hotel and great accommodations and hospitality. I would recommend it to business and leisure travelers. It is in a very convenient location to get around either walkig or thru Lyft to many restaurants and entertainment.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Hotel Stay was very nice, disappointed in internet service, parking cost more than the rental car and was disappointed in having to pay for bottled water in my room after my second night stay, other than that price was great, room was clean, and location was perfect for my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shelly Y, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately, there is a cost for valet and extra bottles of water . We hope that this doesn't steer you away from our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I was in a bind and forgot a cable for a presentation. Most hotels have equipment for meetings and presentations so I decided to ask the front desk for help. James was so nice in helping me track down a cable to borrow for my presentation. He went out of his way to help me and for that I am so appreciative.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice compliments about our Front Office Supervisor James. I will be sure to let him know that you appreciated his help. Thank you again !

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant experience. The restaurant manager Barry was very accommodating and food was good. The staff were very friendly especially when checking in and checking out, James was very pleasant and took care of our needs. The valet staff were efficient and most helpful.

Will stay here again on our next visit to Dallas.

Date of stay: December 2019