All reviews walked everywhere elm street easy walking distance valet parking huge room jfk museum nice hotel the hotel staff deep ellum dart station check in was a breeze business hotel business trip front desk staff nice pool location is great would stay again
Reviewed January 2, 2017

This Hilton property, like many others I'm stayed in, was exceptional. Professional staff, well maintained, and great location in the Dallas downtown district. I'd gladly stay there again. The multitude of local attractions in the immediate area makes this hotel a very attractive location for anyone looking for a place to visit and enjoy what Dallas has to offer. There is also a subway train within walking distance of the hotel making it easy to branch out and visit other parts of the city.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Director17, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Great to hear you would like to stay with us again! Please do! We have great amenities within the Hotel, but as you mentioned, SO much to do in the area. Come back to see us when you have more time to explore even more!

Reviewed January 1, 2017

The staff were all so friendly. I believe the Hotel just recently opened. The booking included continental breakfast daily. The restaurant opened its doors as well during our stay, and we were lucky enough to be invited for a "taste test". Amazing food, and delicious drinks. The hotel is central to all the places I needed to get to, and easy to walk around central Dallas. The dreams bed, view (higher floor), air conditioning, gym, pool - all the things you want and need and want when away from home. I cant wait to return.

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

WE are so happy to review your response! And, you came during a fun time! We did open our new restaurant during your stay, which is wonderful and we are so proud. But, as you mentioned, there are limitless opportunities to explore in this trendy area of downtown. Can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed January 1, 2017

The hotel was very welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed and more. It is located close to many places of interest. BUT what really impressed me was the restaurant.
Please get the waffles and quail for breakfast. It sounded a little different than something i would have normally ordered, but WOW! It comes on a platter very nicely displayed and a taste that is unbelievable. Even if you don't stay here, come here for this breakfast. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 12th floor and had good views of downtown.
Reviewed December 28, 2016

The parking entry ticket machine failed to print a parking ticket each time we entered the garage. To exit, we had to use lost ticket to pay. I felt scammed. The attendant on the phone could not override the machine. There was no problem with the hotel, only the parking.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed December 27, 2016

PROS: Upon checking in, we were given 2 ice cold bottles of water which was a nice treat! There were free bran muffin/cookies in the lobby that were also very good. They have suites with a door if you are traveling with a snorer like we were. All bathroom products were Neutrogena, which I love. The room was spacious and clean

CONS: I thought this hotel was beautiful upon entering, although not as festive for the holidays as I would have expected. On Christmas day, they didn't have the free muffins/cookies in their lobby. Where is the holiday spirit Hilton??? There is no self-parking, you have to valet. You literally have to pull up on the "sidewalk" right in front of the hotel doors to drop off your car. The hotel is located on a metro rail route, so driving was extremely confusing and kind of scary.

OVERALL: I would stay here again, now that I now how to drive around the city. I would bring my own blankets (the comforter and one for the sleeper sofa were AWFUL in my opinion). Other than that, this was overall a great stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room ending in "3" if you want a suite with a door.