“Breakfast Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buzzbrews Kitchen

Buzzbrews Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Buzzbrews Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #291 of 3,578 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Breakfast Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Modern update of your old favorite diner. The coffee and breakfast items are fabulous and served all day. The staff treat you as if they have known you for years, even on your first visit. Their egg dishes have a decidedly southwestern flavor and they cook their chorizo so that there is half the normally associated grease. The pancakes are wonderful and taste as if they might have some malted flour in them. They are topped with real maple syrup that really send them to the next level. We eat there at least once a month as a Saturday morning treat.

Visited March 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Great place, awesome friendly service, cool eclectic vibe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in downtown Dallas with family and went to Buzzbrews for dinner. First although others said the "buzz" comes from coffee, they do have craft beers and a full bar. It has a full 24 hour (yes they really are a 24 hour place)breakfast menu which I wish I had gone in with the breakfast state of mind, but everybody's food was great. I had a chicken sandwich with hand cut fries, hubby had steak and eggs and his steak was so tender and good that it was surprising. The French toast was amazing to. This place has a cool vibe, and our tattooed and pierced waiter Danny was phenomenal. He has a true appreciation for good food, sells the menu without being pushy, and was great fun to talk to. I highly recommend this place, I wish everyone would wake up so I can go back for breakfast!

1 Thank Bonnie C
Dallas, Texas
“I really love their hangover special!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I really like this place. It's typical Austin style service and atmosphere. I love their hangover special which is their soup. Bottomless coffee rocks and the services is always good, even if they are hungover.

Seattle, Washington
“A great breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

A funky place, but the food is AWESOME. One of the best breakfast scrambles I have ever had. The self serve coffe bar is interesting (you can try different roasts/flavors of coffee- however the coffe, kept in thermos containers was not very hot.

Visited December 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“Deep Ellum Buzzbrews WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were in town for a concert & stumbled across Buzzbrews. How wonderful! The waiter guy--I think he was also a manager/part-owner--was fantastic. A recent post saying this location does not have beer is incorrect. I described the flavors I like in my beer & he brought me the perfect beer for my palette. I was so overwhelmed by the awesome options on the menu, I even let him decide my meal after telling him what I was wanting. PERFECT! The tortilla soup is fantastic--fresh. (these mushrooms he brought as a side were not on the menu but they were amazing.) My friend & boyfriend shared the carnitas nachos & went to town. We went back the next morning for breakfast before heading back to Oklahoma. FRESH ORANGE JUICE! I want one in NORMAN!!! PLEASE!!! I'd never cook again.

• Visited October 2012