“Great place, awesome friendly service, cool eclectic vibe.”
Review of Buzzbrews Kitchen

Buzzbrews Kitchen
Ranked #272 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Great place, awesome friendly service, cool eclectic vibe.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in downtown Dallas with family and went to Buzzbrews for dinner. First although others said the "buzz" comes from coffee, they do have craft beers and a full bar. It has a full 24 hour (yes they really are a 24 hour place)breakfast menu which I wish I had gone in with the breakfast state of mind, but everybody's food was great. I had a chicken sandwich with hand cut fries, hubby had steak and eggs and his steak was so tender and good that it was surprising. The French toast was amazing to. This place has a cool vibe, and our tattooed and pierced waiter Danny was phenomenal. He has a true appreciation for good food, sells the menu without being pushy, and was great fun to talk to. I highly recommend this place, I wish everyone would wake up so I can go back for breakfast!

1 Thank Bonnie C

Dallas, Texas
“I really love their hangover special!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I really like this place. It's typical Austin style service and atmosphere. I love their hangover special which is their soup. Bottomless coffee rocks and the services is always good, even if they are hungover.

Seattle, Washington
“A great breakfast place”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

A funky place, but the food is AWESOME. One of the best breakfast scrambles I have ever had. The self serve coffe bar is interesting (you can try different roasts/flavors of coffee- however the coffe, kept in thermos containers was not very hot.

Visited December 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“Deep Ellum Buzzbrews WONDERFUL”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were in town for a concert & stumbled across Buzzbrews. How wonderful! The waiter guy--I think he was also a manager/part-owner--was fantastic. A recent post saying this location does not have beer is incorrect. I described the flavors I like in my beer & he brought me the perfect beer for my palette. I was so overwhelmed by the awesome options on the menu, I even let him decide my meal after telling him what I was wanting. PERFECT! The tortilla soup is fantastic--fresh. (these mushrooms he brought as a side were not on the menu but they were amazing.) My friend & boyfriend shared the carnitas nachos & went to town. We went back the next morning for breakfast before heading back to Oklahoma. FRESH ORANGE JUICE! I want one in NORMAN!!! PLEASE!!! I'd never cook again.

• Visited October 2012
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I totally recommend it, simply amazing food, great service and nice ambiance!

Try the "French Connection", "Griddle Toast" and "Jubilee Crepe"