“Best Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Awesome Mexican food. Loved it. Casual and fun. We just landed in Dallas and came here by way of hotel concierge recommendation. It was awesome

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Every time I hit Dallas I must visit this spot! The sauces , the ceviche , the guacamole , the different chips are over the top !
Try the imaginative margaritas , different ingredients and beautiful presentation .
I love the fish tacos here .

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I wanted a small lunch between flights and headed to the food court near my court.

I was happy to see a local place next to McDonalds, Au Bon Pain, Annie's and Red Mango.

I ordered a chicken taco - at $3, it's a pretty good deal, especially for airport mark ups.

There was a yummy looking pic of crunchy corn tortilla tacos, so I ordered w/corn tortilla. But when I got it, it was flat and soft. I asked about it (I don't like soft corn tortillas). The counter guy said that they don't have crunch corn tortillas. They made me another w/flour. Points for making that change!

The taco was really good. Great flavor. Two considerations: 1) the size was perfect for me, but if you're really hungry, one taco probably won't cut it. 2) If you're a chile wimp like me, it's a little on the hot side. My mouth is burning a bit, which is just at my tolerance level. But the chicken and taco as a whole was delicious. I wonder how the restaurant compares to the airport fare. Glad I gave it a try!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice step up from some of the taco bar kinds of restaurants. Table service, creative margaritas, funky feel. Really liked the mole chicken tacos. Shrimp tacos also very good.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Small little casual restaurant with great Mexican food and salsas - not just your basics but lime cilantro crema and corn relish, etc. I had the street tacos and they were excellent - very fresh ingredients and unique options. Very reasonable prices and fast service.