Review of Kozy Kitchen

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and couldn't have been more pleased. It was fairly easy to get to with enough parking in the back. It was nothing to look at from the exterior....wouldn't have even considered it if I hadn't read the reviews. The food was really good. My omelet with lots of interesting ingredients was stuffed full. The challah french toast was a hit and we loved the fresh squeezed juice combinations. The service was friendly, not super speedy, but worth waiting a bit for such a good meal. I definitely would eat here again to try more of the menu.

• Visited September 2013

“Grass-fed excellence”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Healthy ingredients. Deliciously cooked and prepared. Perfectly seasoned grass-fed filet. Awesome salad. And delicious sweet potato hash.

• Visited June 2013
“Food is amazing!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I was really impressed with this place in all aspects but the service. They have a self-serve coffee bar with delicious coffee, unbelievable French toast, and the venison sausage was spectacular. I asked at the end of the meal if they had a loaf of challah I could buy, and they brought over a giant bagged loaf (I later made my own challah French toast for dinner-- delicious, but not as good as Kozy's). I don't know if we were forgotten about or what, but the service wasn't great (it probably took 30 minutes just to get a menu), but it didn't bother is that much bc we weren't in a hurry. Overall, great place for brunch! Would definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2013
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I went to this tiny restaurant off of knox Henderson in dallas. We couldn't be happier with the food. It is very unassuming from the exterior, but inside they were making magic. The juice was fresh. I ad he Migas, with chicken and it was out of his world. We will definitely be back!

Visited April 2013
Hanson, Massachusetts
“Great natural homemade food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

What a great breakfast. Check our pictures to see some of the great food - pancakes, stuffed French toast...so good. Everything is clearly homemade of high quality ingredients. The place is a little outside downtown and definately worth a trip for a great breakfast.

• Visited April 2013