“Worst Meal I Have Had In A Long Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Genki Sushi & Steak - CLOSED

Genki Sushi & Steak
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi
Frisco, Texas
“Worst Meal I Have Had In A Long Time”
Reviewed August 12, 2009

I don't eat sushi and was dragged here by someone who wanted to try it. I ordered the Teriyaki Steak off the menu. They brought me some kind of soup which tasted like warm (not hot) salt water. The salad was plain yet yucky.

The worst part was the steak, which one would think would be good given that it is part of their name. It was tough and overcooked. I ate almost none of my food, yet no one said a word about it.

My dining companion said the sushi was below average.

If you are the type that is excited by crummy food being served to you on a conveyor belt, this is the place for you.

Dallas, Texas
“Stuff your face with sushi!”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

For all you can eat Sushi, Genki is not a bad place. The sushi was fresh but made up of mostly rolls. If you wanted any nigiri or sashimi you had to ask for it. Overall the food was good and there was alot of it. If you want to stuff your face with sushi then this is a good place to do it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“All you can eat sushi for 15.95.. that's cheap sushi!”
Reviewed June 20, 2008

All you can eat sushi for 15.95..
that's cheap sushi!