“Great Weekend Breakfasts”

Neighborhood: East Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“Great Weekend Breakfasts”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always dependible greakfast staples - I like the Diane with Cory Cakes. Worth a visit - get there early - it is always busy on weekends with families and runners!

Visited September 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good coffee, okay food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The coffee is really good. We were a party of 4. My egg burrito was okay, but not all that great. Would think that salsa would be served with burrito, but I had to ask for it. When it came, it was in a tiny plastic cup and there wasn't much of it. My daughter's bacon was okay, but the casseroles didn't look very appetizing. They said they were good. The staff was friendly and courteous. Since my daughter and son in law are buying a house in the area, we will probably eat here again, but I won't have the burrito again.

• Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Food, Good Flavored Tea, usually crowded”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Husband and I are new to East Dallas, so wanted to try a new breakfast place. First, you are a little confused when you go in, as you're not sure if you're supposed to order at the counter or sit down. You go to the counter and order, then they bring you your food.

Service at peak times can be really slow, BUT the food has been good when we go, and luckily we weren't in a hurry. Staff is friendly and helpful.

We had the eggs, toast, and one day, pancakes and bacon with the veggie sausage. All very good. The tea is the best! It's a peach or mango flavor.

Overall, pretty good. From what I hear, it's better than it's been in the past. So give it another try if you've crossed it off your list, Dallasites.

• Visited January 2012