“YUMMMM!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Love the whole wheat pizza! Truly I haven't had a bad thing at BJ's but the whole wheat crust on the pizza is amazing! The lunch menu with a 1 topping pizza + salad for $6.50 is a great deal! Service isn't the greatest at the Mesquite location but the pizza makes up for it :)

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Greatest combination of quality food and best beer I have encountered (in U.S.).

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I've had many things on the menu at BJ's but I wouldn't recommend the mahi-mahi tacos. They were a bit dry. Let's service price and atmosphere is great

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere for big or small groups with a diversified menu and great beers! I got the lettuce wraps which I enjoyed, but will go back again for another great menu item.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We ate here for Saturday night dinner. We arrived about 5 pm and beat the rush. The staff was attentive and when we got an order of Jumbalya that was ON FIRE with spices & really too hot to eat, they exchanged for another dish with lightning speed. We had a great time, they do not rush you and have a good selection of beer if you are wanting to engage. The Parmesean chicken and chicken fried steak were very tasty. We will eat here again when in big D!