“Best in town!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Having lived in NY/NJ for over 10 years and then moved back to Dallas. I realized just how awful pizza in Dallas really is. This is the only place that comes close. I can't eat anywhere else for pizza. I also love that they give kids pizza dough to play with to keep them occupied. What a great idea and much better than crayons!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

OK..hees the scoop..the choice is simple here. salad, pizza or deserts. The salads are very large, very fresh and very tasty. The pizza is basically custom widow by you. You pick the toppings. Note they charge extra for the toppings and isn't cheap. But I must add they were excellent and tasty to go with a really nice sauce as well. I would have liked the pizza to be a little more crisp crust and will order well done ne still time. Excellent beer selections and a good wine list. Next time I go, we,ll pickhalp price Tuesday! Good spot, neat area to walk around a shop as well. Restaurant was neat, clean, excellent service but a little loud.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We ate in the long back room. I've never been to a louder restaurant. Almost everyone at the table commented on it. Don't know if the main dining room is as bad but, if you are in a large group, avoid the back room or go somewhere else.
Pizza was OK, salads were really good.
I will not go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

The food was wonderful, the pizza was delicious, and the atmosphere was noisy and fun. The crust on the pizza is fabulous. Must try. You can have pesto marinara or white pizza for the base then you add whatever toppings u please. Wonderful pizza joint. Good for kids too.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

It is not quite as good as the original in Brooklyn but it is close enough. I have eaten here several times and I have never been disappointed. They feature a good section of beer and wines as well as some of the best pizza in Dallas. Additional ingredients get a little pricey but I am willing to pay whatever they ask.

Been to Grimaldi's? Share your experiences!