“Good food, business lunch”
Review of Kenichi

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Museum Way
Transit: Victory Station
Description: Voted "Best Sushi in Dallas" by Citysearch 3 years in a row. Kenichi Dallas is a modern restaurant and lounge that features contemporary Asian cuisine and world-class sushi. We are located in the heart of Victory Park, under the South Tower of The W Hotel.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food was really good but most of us left there hungry. The sushi wasn’t bad, shrimp was good and the chicken was really good. If in Dallas I’d go back. I’d be interested to try other things on the menu.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

They offer a full variety of sushi and oriental food. It was so good on the first day, I returned for another lunch on day 2!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Believe Kenichi not normally open for lunch but we had a company meeting there. Food varied and service good. Sushi not the best I have enjoyed but OK and overall the meal 'hit the spot' in the short time we had. Looks like they have a good wine offering.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Be sure to try the midori roll. That was by far one of my favorite things that we tried from the menu. Great atmosphere, nice intimate setting.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant/bar/night club "hot spot" is extremely disappointing! My first meal here several months back was horrific. At the urging of friends who love the place, I tried again and just more of the same. The Thai Basil fried rice had no basil and way to much ginger. My entire party tried it and not one person thought it was good. It also had very little flavor. My friends who loved the place said their Mackerel was off and the felt embarrassed and tried to keep it quiet. On top of the bad food, this place is twice as expensive as it should be. Their are too many great sushi/Japanese restaurants in Dallas that have better food and much lower prices, so don't let the "hip" crowd hype fool you!