“This is a hidden treasure”
Review of Bistro B

Bistro B
Ranked #434 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“This is a hidden treasure”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We came to the restaurant on recommendation of friends. The menu is varied and lots to choose from. The spring and egg rolls were very good. I would not have guessed it by appearance, but the Cat Fish in the crock was excellent. We ordered it on the recommendation of the hostess. The price is very reasonable and we had an enjoyable experience. If you like Asian food, you should find something here to enjoy.

• Visited October 2012

• Vietnamese first
Austin, Texas
“And I would walk 500 miles”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We live in a small town 3 hours away from here, where no asian restaurants exist, or any good ones. However, my family will drive here when we get the craving for asian food. First of all, it's a bit gaudy with all the decorations and lights but I've grown to like it. It makes you feel happy. Then they have hundreds of food items, desserts, special drinks. I always get the combination pan fried noodles, sooo yummmy! The noodles are chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside just like I like them. Everything I've tried has been good except the salads. They give you soo much greens with the salad dishes that you feel like you're a rabbit or something. Overall, this place gets my vote!

• Visited April 2012
Richardson, Texas
“Great!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The crowd is mostly Asian. You have to ask for a fork. We were seated and served quickly. This is a loud, busy place. The atmosphere makes you smile. Everyone seems to be upbeat and happy. The food was unusual to me. It was good, but there were some tastes that I cannot identify. They had 4 eggrolls for $1 that were delicious! I wanted to take a few dozen home with me. I saw a large array of sushi. The menu was full of choices. They also have an extensive to go area. The prices were very reasonable. I saw quite a few people leaving with an iced beverage. While dining I could imagine I was in an Asian city far from Dallas. Oh how I wish I were...

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Little bit of everything”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Bistro B is not the best Vietnamese food in town, but it does a lot really well. There are over 300 items on the menu. The restaurant was packed on a Sunday afternoon which proves that many people enjoy the vast selection and food.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Mostly good food but beware”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

As my title suggests, the food here is hit or miss. Make sure you order a dish that is made to order. I suggest any of the rice dishes or vermicelli noodle bowls. Do not...I repeat do not order any soup from here. I have countless friends who got the "runs" after eating Pho here. Our theory is that they leave the Pho broth sitting out all day and well you know what happens next. Most of the food is good but remember to order dishes that are made to order.....

• Visited April 2012