“Sinfully Delicious Food”
Review of Snuffer's

Snuffer's
Reserve with OpenTable
Snuffer's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,458 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Let's be honest: This isn't the place to eat if you're on a health kick. The majority of the food is greasy and fried.

I started going to Snuffer's back in 2003 when living in Dallas and make sure I eat there at least once when I return to visit Dallas. The Snuffer's on Preston has a great atmosphere and plenty of seating. The service has always been great. All of the wait staff is attentive to each and every customer.

The food is amazing. I believe Snuffer's is best known for its gooey, smothered cheddar fries. They don't skimp on the cheese and it is spread through the layers of fries. The small cheddar fry is enough for two to share.

The other appetizer that I really enjoy is the fried mushrooms. I am really not a big mushroom fan. I only tried them because my friend swore to me that I would like them. They are very juicy and tasty. Make sure to give them a few minutes to cool off when brought to the table or you'll burn your mouth because they are served extremely hot.

I almost always get the chicken sandwich with swiss cheese and honey mustard on the side. The chicken is always very tasty. Whatever marinade they use is delicious.

Definitely the restaurant to check out in Dallas. I've been to the Plano, Greenville and Addison locations and all have great service, but I've spent the most time at the Preston location, and it has always had service just a bit above the rest.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Best Cheese Fries ever. The burgers are good too, but I always have to remember to tell them no mustard and no onions.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 17, 2008

The Best Burgers and Cheese Fries around. Also try the fried Mushrooms.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Snuffer's? Share your experiences!