Best Western Market Center
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$181
$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrodeo goatclose to downtownroom was cleannice place to staydallas marketenjoyed my stayhilton anatolewould stay here againfree breakfastbusiness tripconvention centerdennyscerealtexasconference
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I agree with the last review. We stayed for 2 nights for a convention & the hotel was infested with roaches. You didn't want to get out of bed because they were all over the bedroom & bathroom floors. This just isn't acceptable in a major metropolitan us city! On the manager's behalf he did give us a discount when we requested it upon check-out but I would never consider staying again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

my god this place is sick. There were roaches in our room, my friends room, in the lobby, and in the drawers. There were even roaches in the damn pool! They dont even replace the toilet paper. Worst of all i asked for a non smoking room and they gave me a smokers room with a half eaten pizza slice under my chair!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 5, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 1, 2013

For the price per night, the stay was absolutely horrible. A/C in the room was malfunctioning and the room was boiling hot the entire time. Water temperature varied from freezing cold to boiling hot and couldn't stay in-between. The bathroom was so small I didn't even have room to turn around. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a comfortable stay at an above average price per night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff was very friendly and very helpful with referrals to resturants and around town. They also printed out maps and directions for us which were very helpful. The breakfast items served were very good, hot and a very good varity. Eventhough the building was one of the older ones I have stayed at it was very clean and well maintained. I will stay here again next time I am in Dallas, Texas.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family