“I love this studio”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this studio”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've been attending classes at Move Studio for over 10 years now! I keep coming back because of several factors: the atmosphere is so friendly and inviting, the instructors are top notch, and the class offerings are varied and rich. I love this studio; I wouldn't go anywhere else!

1 Thank Senegirl

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A warm community with an accent on healthy, joyful living .”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I discovered Nia at Move. I found that Nia fed my physical, emotional , mental and spiritual self. The community at Move fed my social and a feeling of belonging which I needed. Whatever the class one takes at Move and there are so many great classes, there is still a feeling of being connected and an overall feeling of joy and acceptance.

1 Thank Pauliecam2
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Movestudio brought me back to life!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Movestudio has been a spiritual second home for me for the past 5 years.

5 years ago I was going through fertility treatments to conceive after 2 miscarriages. I started taking nia and it changed my life. I went on to take zensual classes and the bar method. Not only did I get in great shape but I also gained an incredible circle of friends who have walked by my side through the birth of two baby boys and another heart breaking miscarriage in between. I had my second son 7 months ago and im just starting to get back in the swing again. So thrilled to be back on the dance floor!

Can't say enough about the amazing instructors, great staff, and caring community!

4 Thank Amanda M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chogaflow and Move Studio”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was hooked on Chogaflow from my first class! Valerie is a fantastic Yogi...patient and attentive to all the concerns of her class. Move Studio is wonderful...extremely helpful and attentive! I have only heard great stories about all of the classes offered at Move Studio.

2 Thank Linda M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Phillip love the class and the studio”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Thank you Valerie Rogers for inviting my husband Phillip to you class at Move Studio. He had a wonderful experience and a great workout in your class. He is looking forward to returning. The studio was beautiful, peaceful and clean. Phillip said that your class was awesome.

Visited June 2014