“Always enjoy staying here”

The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
Ranked #4 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have never been disappointed with my stay at the Ritz in Dallas. We usually try to stay on the club level, especially when we have some time to spare. It is a splurge but if you add up happy hour, post dinner cocktails, breakfast and possibly lunch, it's not too bad. The club level is exceptional. The staff is terrific. I highly recommend the cosmopolitans. The food is always plentiful and there is usually a good selection of dishes so you will not go away hungry. The rooms are very generous in size with comfortable beds. I don't ever seem to have issue with the air conditioning yo yo that I have in other hotels. The downstairs in house restaurant could be better. I also think you meet more intersting people in the club lounge than in the bar downstairs.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Every staff I came into contact with during my stay at the Ritz provided excellent service. Often when I stay at hotels and call to housekeeping to request non-feather/down bedding due to allergies, someone will bring me the bedding and I will have to change it out myself. The staff at the Ritz changed the bedding completely for me while I was out at a meeting. I found out later that they actually have dedicated non-feather/down rooms on each floor so if a person lets the hotel know at the time of reservation or check-in you can be placed in one of these rooms. The staff assisting our group holding a meeting there were all very professional and at the top of their game - anticipating our needs before we even expressed them. The guacamologist in the lobby providing homemade guacamole with chips and sample sized margaritas was an extra special treat! All of the food I had during my time there was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

From the moment you pull up to the front entrance, the Ritz-Carlton experience begins. Everyone on staff is finely attuned to delivering top quality service, i.e. "leave your concerns at the door." To start, the lobby greets you with an ever-changing, gorgeous display of flowers. The front desk quickly squares away your arrival details, then off to a comfortable and clean room. For the premium experience, opting for a Club level room is well worth the extra splurge. The lounge has an exceptionally nice, constantly changing selection of foods and complimentary beverages. The lunchtime vegetable soups are both healthy and tremendously satisfying (don't overlook these, they are truly fantastic!) and the deserts are so well-crafted, Laduree would be honored to serve them. Since we last visited two years ago, the food has dramatically improved. And who doesn't enjoy Champagne with every meal. Robert and his warm staff make the Lounge feel like home away from home. It just doesn't get any better than this! The spa looks nice though we've never used it, and the gym is decently equipped though stronger air conditioning would be appreciated. The pool is not large and on certain days is jam-packed. Never fear, though, there is always that chilled bottle of Champagne in the lounge patiently awaiting you. At the Ritz, life is good!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas,TX has been quite enjoyable. The staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. Unlike some other Ritz's there isn't any pretentiousness that can pervade some of their hotels.I only had one problem and that was with housekeeping not cleaning the room after I called and asked them to come up while I was out. I was assured that they would be there. However, when I returned to my room nothing was done even though room service had
brought the necessary items that I needed. Because of this I am giving the hotel a 4 rather than a 5. I'll review the restaurant separately-UGH to Fearings.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I arrived to the Ritz Carlton Dallas on a Friday around 6 p.m. Check-in was very efficient and friendly, as was the valet service. The lobby is fantastic. After settling in my room, I came downstairs to the lobby where they had a guacamologist making homemade guacamole with chips and margaritas, all of which were complimentary. I headed out from there in a great part of town. The house car is a Bentley and is available for all guests (nice touch). The bed was extra comfortable and the room is what you would expect for a nice Ritz Carlton. I would definitely return here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We recently stayed at the Ritz in Dallas for a romantic evening celebrating a birthday. My wife and I could not be more pleased with the service and experience we had. This was a last minute reservation and the staff did an amazing job accommodating our needs and providing a special atmosphere for a birthday celebration. Everyone working at this fantastic hotel seems to go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. I have never experienced better service at any hotel in the world.

Fearing's is an amazing restaurant located in the Ritz. We have eaten here several times and are always thoroughly impressed with the food, atmosphere and service. Dean Fearing and his staff are true culinary artists and genuinely love to serve. You must dine here at least once during your stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas.

Thanks so much to the incredible staffs of Fearing's and the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas for making our birthday celebration and stay so special. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2014

So I recently broke my leg and thought I would treat myself the Ritz Carlton while in Dallas. Great call! Staff at the hotel were very helpful in minimizing my labors getting in out of cars, accessing the dinning room tables, room service placements. My favorite was when I called and asked for a vessel to aid in bathing and room service showed up with a tray of options. A metal water pitcher, another pitcher option and a metal bowl. I smiled and made my choice. The hotel car is a great plus. A great trip.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business