The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
$128
$123
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$149
$155
$150
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsclub levelrattlesnake barhouse cardean fearingrolls roycefearings restaurantspa servicesroom servicecorner roomluxury hoteljunior suitecar servicelarge bathroombeautiful hotelfitness centerthe entire staffbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

What can I say, it's the Ritz. My husband and I travel all over the world and we frequently look for Ritz Carltons, because we know what to expect! This one did not dissapoint. The service was great and the food was fantastic. We stayed here for 1 night in route to visit family a few hours away.. We ended up having a great time. We arrived early and walked the area and did some shopping. Catch the trolly its very convienent and it's free. From 6-7 they served fresh guacamole and margarita shots in the lobby, FABULOUS! We will definitely stay here anytime we are in the dallas area. We want to play golf our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband stayed here while working for 2 nights in Dallas, and I decided to tag along. It was wonderful!!!! We did have a suite, but we added the $100 p/day fee to have club access for both of us. I think it was totally worth it. We both had breakfast there, and lunch once. We also had quite a few drinks (they made me a few very good lemon drop martins). I spent a few hours out by their pool. It's nothing too special, but nice and relaxing considering it's in a big city (it's on the 2nd floor roof). Kiki in the club - LOVED her! Now we need to try to find a reason to go back.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Dallas from June 11 - 14th. For the price the rooms are not worth it at all. Even worse the night manager there is one of the rudest individuals I have ever met. I was charged for the mini-bar on the last night of my stay. I never even used the mini-bar at all while I was there. When I called to reconcile the charge, I was informed that accounting was not open and I would have to call back in the morning. Apparently accounting is the only department that can assist with this situation. This manager (Julie) also stated that she would have the morning manager (Darrell) call me in the morning. Never received a call. When I called back three days later Julie answered again and apologized for Darrell, having never called me back. Darrell apparently ignored her e-mail. The real issue came when I was transferred to the lost and found (had left an expensive bottle of cologne in my room). I was talking with lost and found and on the gentlemans walkie-talkie was Julie telling them that I was a jerk and I had called to "Bull brow" her. Not the brightest star in the sky......transferring a hotel guest to lost and found and then talking horribly about the guest to other employees over walkie-talkies. The nice gentleman in lost and found was so embarrassed he apologized profusely to me about ten times. Unacceptable - DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Darren1000
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our check-in was seamless and I was happy to hear we got upgraded to a suite. On arrival to the room with DiDi politely unloading our bags, I was impressed by the beautiful fresh flower arrangement they had delivered per my request. We immediately went to the pool for some relaxation. The pool is a little small, and the scene not quite as vibrant as we were hoping, but the service was excellent and the drinks good. That night, we had dinner at Fearing's which was absolutely fabulous, and came home to the room that was decorated with rose petals and votives, chocolates and wine. My wife had requested a special ambience for our anniversary, but they truly went over the top fabulous. The next morning we were greeted at the door with fresh squeezed orange juice and fruit on our way out for a walk. The bar was hopping Saturday night, with a DJ and dancing. Topped off the weekend with Sunday brunch at Fearing's. Overall the stay could not have been better. The service was phenomenal. Have stayed at many hotels in this price range, and this weekend was up there with the best service I have had. Kudos to the staff and management!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John F
Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was a conference weekend for me & 2 girlfriends tagged along for the sun & pool time. I thought the conference was at the AA Center (arena), but found out the first a.m. it was at the AA training center near the airport...Nora V. gave us a complimentary room upgrade to a junior suite, which was perfect for 3 women to move around. She also sent a bottle of red wine and a piece of chocolate fudge cake to wish me a Happy Birthday! So nice of all of you! My girlfriends enjoyed the cake as I am gluten free...but I enjoyed the berries decorating the plate. Raphael carried our luggage to the room & gave us an overview of all of the amenities. You are a sweetheart! Michael greeted us each day & helped us on departure! Rachel D. at Fearing is an awesome waitress & remembered me in the days to come, asking how my commute was to the conference! Robert, our concierge, was very helpful as well! We enjoyed the guacomologist & mini margaritas at night! This is a nice touch! At the end of our stay, laying poolside for a few hours before departure, my girlfriend met Torey. She told him of my adventures to take DART to the conference...He surprised us with a beautiful plate of fresh fruits, dip & banana bread on the house, to wash away all the challenges of commuting 2 hours each way each day! You are an amazing individual! We wish you well with your young family! As a Marriott owner, I am very proud of the quality of staff that the Ritz hires and the standards of customer service that they uphold. The staff should be very proud of the work they do! Thank you! I look forward to returning! Our next stop, Ritz Carlton New Orleans in August! I can't wait!

Room Tip: we stayed in 631, a junior suite. It was very roomy & quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends