“Wonderful Stay”

Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center
Ranked #54 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our stay at the DoubleTree was exceptional. The service was wonderful and we were offered a shuttle to American Airlines for the Hockey Game that evening. Everything about this hotel was cozy. My husband and I were very satisfied and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cleveland E, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you Monique A, for your review of our hotel, we are very grateful that you enjoyed your time with us while here in Dallas. It is great to hear that the staff was helpful and friendly, and that we could accomodate all of your requests as it is our mission to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for business and I was extremely satisfied with everything about the hotel. The staff was very professional, the rooms were great.. Breakfast was pricey, but good.. The cookies were to die for.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you Tim P, for your review of our hotel, we are very grateful that you enjoyed your time with us while here in Dallas. It is great to hear that the staff was helpful and friendly, and that we could accomodate all of your requests as it is our mission to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree Dallas Market Center for a convention at the Dallas Convention Center using Hilton Honor Points. I got a corner room with a "balcony", but the balcony was just a concrete slab that you could walk out on - without a chair or anything to sit on. I had to put a pool towel down on the floor to sit outside on it. The view was great of the downtown area and of the sunrise and sunset.

The room itself was roomy and well furnished (I ordered my favorite pillows when researching on hiltonhhonors.com). The pillows were wrapped up and waiting for me upon check in. The front desk staff were courteous and very accommodating The hotel was quiet (mostly business people) and safe.

The breakfast area is great and if you can get it for free - even better. I always had the continental part of the breakfast and it was definitely above average for the choice of items and amount of food available. It was never crowded and the service was excellent. If you want to pay extra for the eggs and bacon, it looked great.
They have only a small bar with limited hours. Alot of people brought their own booze down to the pool area each evening and it was an interesting mix of people - from rock bands to a slew of men there on business. The pool area was clean and comfortable, but only receives sun during part of the day (it is shaded by the height of the building the rest of the time).

I only have two negatives about this trip and only one is about the hotel. When I booked a hotel further away from my colleagues to go to this convention, I was advised that they had a shuttle service. The shuttle services was great when it worked, but I waited for long periods of time to be picked up at some places. I waited an hour and a half to be picked up at the JFK Museum and had a similar wait after getting out of my class at the meeting. There was a large Mary Kay convention in town at the time and there were often large groups of women who would go on the shuttle at once (and they were not nice!).

I would book my transportation to and from the airport with more than enough time to spare. Last, but not least, it is very warm in Dallas and you need to be ready for that. I am from Miami and was no where near prepared for the heat in Dallas. I left my I phone laying on a lawn chair and it shut down because of the heat! I was there is late July/Early August.

For the most part, my stay at this hotel was quite satisfactory.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with a view of downtown. This should be a free upgrade if you are a Hilton H...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Archdent for a vert detailed review of our hotel, we are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us while here in Dallas. It is great to hear that the staff was helpful and friendly, and that we could accomodate most of your requests. The feedback on the shuttle will be very helpful as we continue to work on our shuttle schedule adjusting to demand to accommodate as many guests as possible, as well as adding bottled water on our hot summer days.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Even tough the hotel is far away from downtown, staff was very friendly and room was very comfortable and neat. The shuttle services are also a good alternative to move around the surroundings. Very fair to the cost of a night. Doubletree standard is always a good choice

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you Carol Yokomizo for your review of our hotel, we are very grateful that you enjoyed your time with us while here in Dallas, and that we could accomodate all of your requests as it is our mission to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

the service is excellent, very accommodating and helpful. the hotel is an older building. I had a little balcony but it wasn't very clean and there was no furniture out there. the pool is outdoor only; the workout room was well-equipped.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Scrabblegirl 17, for your feedback of your last visit with us, we are very thankful that you took the time to share you experience with others.

It is great to hear that the staff was helpful and friendly hopefully going above and beyond, and that we could accomodate all of your requests, while also letting us know of areas where we can improve.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Room was great, staff is very friendly and overall it's a great hotel to stay at. Love the warm fresh cookie that you get when you arrive. They called me in my room to check to make sure everything was alright. I've been to several hotels and nobody has ever called to check on how the room was.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Adam C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay! We hope you will be able to return to our property in the future, and we will work hard to make every stay as memorable as the first.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Staff here were great. The hotel is a little out of the way in terms of getting into Dallas city, and our taxi driver took a while to find it, but that may say more about our driver than the hotels location. Room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable, but probably getting otwards the end of its niceness.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Craig 257 for your solid feedback on our property, and we should have soem great news in the next few months to share with you about 1 of your concerns, so stay tuned and continue to make Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center your preferred hotel in Dallas.