“best in Dallas”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Reviewed July 29, 2014

For all around food especially steaks this in the place to go. unbelieveable wine list with the best in service.

1  Thank James S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Just this past Tuesday night I had dinner with a colleague and two vendors. The vendors were from out of town and asked for something that was synonymous with Texas – of course that is and was Steak. We were greeted at the front door by very attractive and polite hostess. Our entire party hadn’t arrived yet so we stepped into the bar for a cocktail while we waited. We were quickly helped while being entertained by the live piano player. He was very good but perhaps a little too loud for the small bar area as it made it difficult to carryon a conversation. The vendor was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the restaurant but impressed with the speed and accuracy of the service. The vendor asked for the wine list and a massive smile appeared on his face when he saw the who’s who list of American Reds (Napa Valley Cabernets). We several bottles of wine during dinner – all of them were amazing. We started our dinner off with a table full of appetizers (least of which was the fresh bread and butter placed on the table within seconds of us being seated). We started with crab cakes, bacon wrapped scallops, and shrimp. During the week I practice an Atkins diet so I didn’t partake in the crab cakes; however I did enjoy the bacon wrapped scallops, as well as the shrimp (must have been at least 8 very large shrimp with cocktail sauce). Everyone ordered beef of some sort. We had grilled asparagus (big, juice, with a little bit of crunch – excellent) and the $17.00 lump crab mac&cheese (which I was told was delicious). We were stuffed so we didn’t try any dessert although everything looked wonderful. Our vendors thanked us for a terrific recommendation and meal. I am sure should they be in the area they will visit again. I know for a fact I will visit again.

2  Thank deanhv
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Above and beyond! Steaks are the specialty here ... the word "Steak" does not do justice to the cuts of prime served here. Actually, I had the Sea Bass ... For the steaks, I am relating the comments of my fellow dinners ... There were six of us. Super desserts, too. Bring your wallet! ... As everything is ala carte!

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband, myself, and our two daughters (ages 11&6) had reservations here July 15th. We were seated promptly. Our server, Kimberly, was amazing. She was personable and interacted very sweetly with our children. I didn't expect a place a nice as this to accommodate children, but they offer a kids' menu and treated them very nicely. There is a business casual dress code which suits the place very deservingly. The steaks were top quality. But perhaps the best thing about our meal was the dessert. I would highly recommend that you save room for it. My husband and I split the cheesecake and our children shared the chocolate mousse. Both were delicious. It was definitely an experience and we will be sure to come back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Probably one of the best steakhouses in Dallas. Great place to take visitors. Nice ambience as well along with great service.

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!