“Best of the best!”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

My best girlfriend took me here for my birthday & the food was amazing! Our waitress was truly kind, observant, & helpful. The Manager Rick was a gentleman & made us feel very welcome. Staff was hard working, organized, & eloquent. The restaurant was full of laughter, romance, & enjoyment. The jazz playing created a fun but classy ambiance. Thankful we chose this place to celebrate!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,200)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We have been going to Pappas Steakhouse for our Anniversary and other special occasions for years. We usually get the large filet and share it. The sides come "family style" and serve at least 2 people. The salads and desserts are wonderful. The service is excellent and it seems the staff to guest ratio is very high. We have never had a bad dinner or a bad experience.
We normally do not drive to Dallas to eat. There are many very nice restaurants (and steakhouses) near our home. For special occasions, Pappas is at the top of our list.
I have only 2 potential downside comments. 1- The main dining room can be noisy. If you want a more quiet area, request one of the outer rooms. 2- Pappas is very expensive.

1  Thank Steveh3Texas
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The food was good. I did not find anything really special about it. I thought it was expensive. Two of the three of us were a little sick after the meal.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

First have to say I can totally count on trip advisor to help make decisions, all Of the previous reviews were spot on. Had the ribeye med rare, the mac and cheese with lump crab meat, asparagus, and mushrooms. All excellent and delicious! I don't drink wine but there was over a hundred to choose from. Desert was to die for, had the gooey pecan pie. We did have to wait alittle while for them to prepare food but was worth the wait. Letice was an excellent server and would recommend her highly. Price for two people with one alcoholic beverage a piece was 200.00 easy. Excellent ambiance and where we sat was quite even on a friday night.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Twice a year I travel to Dallas and it is now a tradition to go to Pappas Bros for dinner while in Dallas. This visit was with another couple and it did not disappoint. The appetizer and steaks are their usual...GREAT, but for the first time we ordered dessert. At our table of four we ordered three desserts; creme brulee, Key Lime Pie, and the New York Style Cheesecake. The Cheesecake arrived and we all gasped and the size of this portion. It was delicious. We all tasted and shared but the cheesecake was the star. My wife and I took back the the leftovers of the Key Lime Pie and the Cheesecake. we had enough Cheesecake to last for three extra days....! It is by far the BEST Value on the menu....

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!