“Absolutely fabulous--Again and again”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,614 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Fresno, California, United States
“Absolutely fabulous--Again and again”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Celebrating my wife's birthday and our son's graduation, we were again delighted by the food and service here. The lobster was perfect, bread fresh baked, filet perfect temperature, salad crisp and tasty, one piece of cheesecake was more than the 3 of us could eat. The sommelier helped us pick a French Bordeaux at $110 that was perfect, and I mean really right, for both the lobster and the steak. Pappas Bros remains our number 1 choice in the DFW metroplex.

Visited June 2013

Magnolia, Arkansas
“Don't miss the Lobster Bisque”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been here several times, and every single time we have the Lobster Bisque with out fail. It is a very expensive restaurant but well worth it. I actually had the filet duo this time which was two small filets; one topped with crab and bernaise sauce and the other with grilled shrimp. My preference would be to just have the crab..it was delicious. I always end with one of their sherbets. I don't ever want a heavy dessert after so much meat, butter, and cream. As always when I started in on my raspberry sherbet with fresh fruit it didn't disappoint! The service is always five star from the moment you walk in. Here's a suggestion: if you want a great meal but not the full experience, go to the bar! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Amazing food, one of my favorite spots in Dallas. Steak was cooked to perfection, amazing servers. If you live or stop in the Dallas area and enjoy steak, like most texans. Stop at this place.

• Visited March 2013
Benbrook, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one for the books”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

beautiful decorations, great service, and impeccable food. so happy we chose here, a very romantic setting. we both had the steak and it was cooked to perfection.

• Visited June 2013
Plano, Texas
“Best Steakhouse in Dallas”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

You can't fling a slab of meat in Dallas without hitting a steakhouse, likely a pretty good steak house at that. There are some definite cuisine gaps in this city but over the top 4 star plus steak houses are a dime a dozen. Smith and Wolensky could not survive here and for my money they are one of the best. So what separates Pappas Brothers from Ruth’s Chris, Three Forks, Capital Grille, Bob’s, Al’s and the rest? The little things.

The Salmon appetizer, the stupendous wine list, the amazing bisque, the personal service, ambiance… all these things combine to make a great evening out. If I am dropping an easy hundred plus on dinner, I want a well-rounded flawless experience. Nick and Sam’s might be a better spot to be seen, but I want service. Al Biernat's might have a remarkable location but Pappas food is better. Three Forks… well, OK, they are my number two but for some reason the intangibles keep pulling me back to Pappas Brothers. The steak is the star but maybe it’s the mushrooms, maybe the Mac and cheese or creamed spinach.

Why do I drive past a dozen other well-bred steak houses and schlep across town to Pappas? Because the best is the best. I have never been served anything less than an amazing steak, the wait staff shows personal interest, I’ve never had a bad pairing of wine and then there is the desserts! If you have never been, try Pappas Bros. If you have been than you already know and I will see you there.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse? Share your experiences!