“Food was EXCELLENT”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Cross street: I35 and Northwest Hwy
Denton, Texas
“Food was EXCELLENT”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had the best steak and lobster that we have ever eaten before. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Had a prefect dinner!!

Visited February 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Very good steakhouse!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was my first visit to Pappas Brothers. I had no clue that it was affiliated with the Pappadeaux chain until I pulled up. It still differentiated itself from Pappadeaux & Papasito's as it's in a class of it's own. There is an extensive wine menu I opted for a glass of Reisling which was pretty good. The service here is impeccable and my server made sure that I was pleased with the selections that I was choosing from the wine to the appetizers to the steaks. I started off with the fried oysters which were execellent then moved on to the bone-in ribeye and mashed paotatoes which was good as well. Even the bread they serve at the start of the meal was good. Definitely check this place out it has a nice ambience and well suited for everything from special occasions to late night tourist dinners like ours was. You definitely won't be disappointed. This is a top of the line steakhouse so be prepared to shell out for a nice dinner. It's worth it!

• Visited February 2013
Prosper, TX
“Our favorite”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Even though this was my 4th visit to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, it still amazed me. You'd think that there would be at least one thing that wouldn't be as expected the more times I went. Nope.

We each had house salads, filets, au grautin potatoes and then shared the creme brulee. Astounding.

Service was incredible as always.

• Visited January 2013
Fresno, California, United States
“The best steakhouse in the world, in my opinion”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had reservations for 8:15 PM, waited about 10 minutes in the bar with a nice jazz trio playing. Our table for 4 was near the back of the restaurant, and fairly quiet except for an intermittently noisy large table next door, full of birthday celebrating, and completely cordial. It did not disturb us in the least. We started with salad, beefsteak tomato and red onion, and this tomato tasted like real summer tomato, even in the dead of winter. With the heavy dose of blue cheese, this was a delightful meal in itself. We selected our wine with the help of the sommelier, a regional red from rural France, to pair with both steak and sea food. It was wonderful! We selected bone-in filet, regular filet, scallops, and salmon. Sides were lobster mac and cheese (yum!), and sauteed mushrooms. The steaks were ordered medium rare, and they came perfect temperature. Dessert was cheescake, and four of us just couldn't finish the huge piece. In retrospect, the bone-in filet was about the same as the regular filet, wonderful taste with no real taste advantage to leaving the bone with the meat. We have come again and again to Pappas Bros. Plan on about $125 per person, if you select a moderately priced wine ($50 to 100 range). It is well worth the price of the visit.

• Visited January 2013
Orchard Park, New York
“If you love steak, this is a must visit!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a great dinning experience. The wait staff was friendly, and attentive, yet very professional. Dinner was pricey, but absolutely DELICIOUS! Side dishes are large and can be shared. You MUST have the macaroni and lobster side...and the little box of truffles given at the end of dinner was a nice treat!

Visited January 2013